[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wu-Tang Clan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1600.jpg (54KB, 783x717px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
54KB, 783x717px
How much are you bidding, /mu/?
>>
>>75002949
$2
>>
>>75003119
www.ebay.com/itm/Wu-Tang-Clan-Once-Upon-A-Time-In-Shaolin-Rare-CD-/132319745117

Are you even trying?
>>
>>75003119
>>75003143
$3
>>
Well the answer is three parts.

The first two parts are both two thirds water collectively so the remains of each of these is one third each. Take each of these one thirds combine them into another two thirds and add one egg. Bring to a boil. Let sit and cool. You should have two thirds of the total answer and one third each of each of the first two thirds of the answer combined into a boiled egg. Shell when cold.

The final part to consider is this, I am here to chew breadcrumbs. Do you make cheesecake much anon? Let's get down to basics here. If I was to shill you an opinion on music for 7 dollars a post and you posted 14 times per day, how many times do you think you could freely converse in Cantonese with a Russian interpreter translating to our client in Tuvan so that we can close the deal? See this is the big boys now. We're talking major game here and these two fellas on my side Morty Finklestein and Rob Ronald Janks III were top of their class at their respective law schools in litigation. This is no supply side dump into the market kid this is a tidal wave of penny stock hustling like you've never seen. We're making Disney go back to it's Frito Lay days if you know what I'm saying? And I know you do. So let's speak clearly and frankly then. In case you missed the memo shut up or we'll bury you in the sand and piss on your grave. Don't say shit when he walks in the room got it?

Does that answer your question?
>>
>>75002949
"I may even break the album out of frustration" who the fuckkkk
>>
>>75002949
>this piece of shit doesn't even include free shipping
>>
>>75002949
not feeding into this lying shit's ego.
>>
>>75003436
Come on, the poor guy will be in jail soon. Show some compassion as we watch his candle dying.
>>
>>75003487
Jail for what?
>>
>>75003556
Being an annoying cunt
>>
I'd pay like $5 tops. 36 chambers is the only good WTC album
>>
>>75003572
Being an annoying cunt to the wrong people*
>>
File: oh u.jpg (10KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
oh u.jpg
10KB, 259x195px
>Q: Please would you clarify what you mean by "I have not carefully listened to the album"
>A: I put it on 'in the background' when some friends were over. No one was paying attention.

lmao u cheeky cunt
>>
>>75003611
securities fraud....basically he was stealing money from companies he worked for. His argument in court was that he gave them back even more money than he took (which was true).
>>
They've been shit since ODB died.
>>
>I may even break the album out of frustration

kek
>>
>>75003600
>>75003753
unironically this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.