[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Well Beast discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Friend was cool enough to share his DL code with me and I made a link for y'all.

The National - Sleep Well Beast (2017) [MP3: 320]
>indie rock, music to drink whiskey and get sad with, legitimate 320 link/not a vinyl rip
sample:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEe_yCVLQSc
https://mega.nz/#!MhxwRAiY!tphryRq77VWs5PrKzRfxqzMzpQlpeiw3eZBT3MuyXY4
>>
>>75001656
>Your download could not proceed because it would take you over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address.
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75001656
can anyone confirm?
>>
>>75001684
http://www113.zippyshare.com/v/FfyE1TdL/file.html
>>
>>75001752
>>75001752
You have just become my favourite anon ever.
Thank you kind stranger
>>
>>75001656
>>75001752

these are both legit. thanks so much anon
>>
Whoa are download codes working now? I got the vinyl last weekend but it wasn't working then.
>>
Didn't download the OP post, but the promo with the code some anon linked up in another thread, for now it sounds so much nicer than the vinyl rip. Much louder too thankfully. A bunch of stuff sound better, e.g. synths on Walk It Back
>>
>>75001969
It's almost like a new album
>>
>Most underrated anon of 2017

Just know I love you OP
>>
>>75001656

luv u bb
>>
thanks anon! love ya
>>
File: awface.png (15KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
awface.png
15KB, 497x501px
>mfw Walk it Back
>>
could it possibly be as good as high violet?
>>
>>75004310
Hopefully better, because High Violet is generally considered their worst album.

Not a bad album mind you, but the worst of a great discog.
>>
>>75004928
What are you talking about, it's actually the opposite. Trouble Will Find Me is probably their "worst"
>>
>>75005020
lolwat

no not even close, lurk more fgt
>>
>>75004928
>>75005020
I mean, I know that noone remembers Pablo Honey when talking about Radiohead, but let's not forget SSFDL and Self-titled. They are both worse than anything that came after, even if they have some jams
>>
>>75001656
I'd love to discuss this album but I only just listened to Trouble Will Find Me and I'd like to spend more time with that record. First listen absolutely blew me away, and I've been a The National fan since middle school.

Anyways, thanks for the link, OP. You a real1.
>>
>>75005551
TWFM have probably the best lyrics of any of their records, very personal but at the same time they have the silly poignance of Boxer, probably the most growing album out of anything they done, enjoy it.
>>
The ending of I'll Still Destroy You was completely thrown into mushy garbage on the rip, but holy shit it's so good on the real thing, so much going on, those violins.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.