[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: oddments.jpg (354KB, 1200x387px) Image search: [Google]
oddments.jpg
354KB, 1200x387px
Hello, my name i Fucking Pleb. I've been listening to some Gizzard songs for a couple of years, and been liking them but not as much as I suddenly do now. I think it was the final chapter of Murder of the Universe that really got me hooked. I went from liking them to be a fan and now I am busy dwelling into the Gizzverse which is the most interesting fantasy universe I have discovered since Fallout 3. So here is my attempt at a contribution to it.
My theory is that the Nonagon Infinity is a looping computer simulation: simulations inside simulations. Almost all of their music videos have these red polygon segments. When Han-Tyumi is expanding he says at one point: "I am everyone, and every zero" implying the world consists of 1 and 0's like a computer-simulation. But Han-Tyumi is the janitor of the simulation, in Sketches of Brunswick East's Tezeta, which is clearly a simulation, he is asked: "Are you God?" Which he replies "I am that which I am" to, which is a a quote from God in the Bible. Do I make any sense at all??
>>
>>74997662
As someone that just doesn't fucking get the infatuation with this band, can you help me into them, OP? What is the appeal?

I can't remember a single song of theirs from the 3 albums I've heard, which I think were the 3 most recent. :(
>>
>>74998231
Dude weed lmao: the band
>>
File: dgxpmp8q6kfz.png (513KB, 1828x1160px) Image search: [Google]
dgxpmp8q6kfz.png
513KB, 1828x1160px
>>
>>74998267
But I love weed & psychedelic drugs, especially to focus even more than normal on music. Still can't 'get' this band...so far to me they've all sounded like any other riffing metal band. Except the riffs don't stick.
>>
>>74998231
Well, it might just be that you don't like this kind of music, which is fine.

My path to getting into them was first listening to Head on/Pill and especially The River for a couple of years, then listening to Flying Micro-tonal Banana (read about microtonal tuning and instruments if you don't know what it is, it makes the album so much more mind-blowing), and then at finally, as stated, the third section of Murder of The Universe got hook with it's heavy sound and nihilistic poetry from the cyborg Han-Tyumi.
>>
>>74998289
Queen is focused on beautiful harmonies etc and Kin Gizzard is more focused on pure energy. Both deserves to exist.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.