[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guarantee this is a perfect representation of everyone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: X.jpg (118KB, 960x816px) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
118KB, 960x816px
I guarantee this is a perfect representation of everyone who posts on this site. (Not including me of course, my man!)
>>
haha, not me either
>>
>>74994409
>absolutely no musical identity
Isn't this a good thing?
>>
>>74994446
why would it be a good thing
>>
File: overall.jpg (520KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
overall.jpg
520KB, 1250x1250px
>>74994409
inorite xD rate me

https://www.last.fm/user/turnyQx
https://www.last.fm/user/turnyQx

>Last 7 days I have been into Johann Sebastian Bach, Franz Joseph Haydn, Minnie Riperton, Quantic, Lullatone, Kid Koala, Gomez, Elysian Fields, Lemon Jelly, Tom Waits, The Mighty Mocambos, Zero 7, Lack of Afro, Al Wilson, frootful, Groove Armada, I Monster, Incredible Bongo Band, Jel and Jessica Lauren Four.
>>
>>74994469
It means you're not constrained by the cliches of identities.
>>
>>74994648

Jesus christ you're such a fucking pretentious twat.
>>
>>74994657
Someone constrained by the cliches of identities detected
>>
>>74994648
also means you haven't developed a musical palette
>>
>Hospice
I haven't heard anything positive about that album said here in at least a year
>>
>>74994906
Hospice is a good album :)
>>
>>74994657
You need to stop constraining your identity and listen to more music, you're english aren't you?
>>
>>74994906
Bear is a good song and I like the story
>>
>>74994906
I like it, I have since like 5 years ago. Don't listen to it much but it holds a place in my heart
>>
>>74994409
>Mpp is groundbreakibg
No. STGSTV is groundbreaking, MPP is just a repeat
>have heard of death grips?
Nope
>vinil player, i'm a purist
Nah
>>
I only like one album up there and it's Loveless
>>
>>74995025
Good for you
>>
>>74994409
oh fuck I relate to a majority of this, should I commit?
>>
>>74994409
whats wrong with being pretentious?
>>
>>74994648
Why would that be a good thing?
>>
>>74995890
I think people associate it with adding unnecessary layers to why you appreciate the things you do. Rather than just listening to the music you like, you're adding layers of unnecessary exclusivity to try to make yourself feel superior to others.

It isn't about the music anymore, its about you using it to try to create arbitrary boundaries you can use to shit on on others.
>>
>liking highly rated music is bad

you got me!
>>
yeah, young people beginning to explore music and improve their taste - they need to be put on blast
>>
re the identity dicussion, an identity doesn't have to be a suit you put on, it can also be the suit you've invented, through trial and error
>>
>>74994657
bruh stop being so constrained by the cliches
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.