[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rock concert >with seats Is there anything more sadder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>rock concert
>with seats

Is there anything more sadder?
>>
Yeah, your life you pussy faggot
>>
I went to a metalcore/nu metal concert and they had seats.
It was very fun, I went with my mother and father cause I asked them for tickets for my birthday, a bit cringe ahahaha.
>>
File: 1501983905492.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501983905492.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>he enjoys standing in place for 2 hours
>>
rap concert with seats
>>
Kek my ex bitched about a concert I took her to because she thought she'd be able to sit
>>
>>74993425
Your grammar.
>>
>>74993457
>not unleashing your primal manly rage in the mosh pit
What's the fucking point faggot?
>>
File: 1380169081923.gif (1MB, 232x145px) Image search: [Google]
1380169081923.gif
1MB, 232x145px
>All the black people in the audience get up and dance to their favorite songs
>All the white people stay seated and shift uncomfortably in their seats
why yall so boring
>>
>>74993457
>2 hours
Faggot, when I saw Metallica in Pasadena 2 months ago, I stood up from 4 in line, 6 when the show started, and 11 when it ended. Get on my level, nerds.
>>
>>74993457
this honestly, I don't care what type of music it is, I'm there to listen and watch the band play live not act like a retard. If there aren't chairs the least we could all do is sit in the grass, but standing up at concerts is honestly kind of stupid
>>
>>74993620
You might as well as watch a youtube footage of the band then. I mean when you see the band playing right in front it's kind of hard not to get all pumped up unless they're playing some kinda sappy music for stoners
>>
>>74993457
2 hours isn't even long though?
>>
>>74993457
This. I agree with >>74993486 if it's a concert that legitimately warrants some type of physical activity (metal etc) but if it isn't, why the fuck can't I just sit back and enjoy the music? Why should I stand at an arena concert when I have an assigned seat? So I can tap my feet and clap with the music like a retard? If I wanted that I would have paid for general floor admission.
>>
>>74993664
what kind of music do you go to see that you get "pumped" up about?
>>
>>74993664
>>74993717
I want to listen to music live, listening to a bad recording on youtube is not the same. I have no interest to jump around like a spastic while having people poorly scream the lyrics. I'll take take the seats any day
>muh mosh pits
Once again, for the music and the artist. Not to be a spastic.
>>
It came handy when I saw Black Sabbath live and I had been just through a hip surgery
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.