[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the Boss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Bruce Springsteen.jpg (84KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Springsteen.jpg
84KB, 1200x630px
Thoughts on the Boss?
>>
GOAT
>>
File: IMG_7995.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7995.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>74990201
Fantastic. And he's even better live. He has a great website where he sells old live recordings officially and anything from the 70s or 80s is golden.
>>
>>74990209
THIS!
>>
>>74990201
>telecaster

y do neo-males cling to this piece of junk now instead of the jazzmaster?
>>
Pretty decent, but I never got into him big time. Kind of sullied in the eyes of a lot of youngsters because every gravily voiced Heartland Rocker after him has been shit, but it's not fair to judge him on that.
>>
>>74990201
Born to Run still hasn't been beat in terms of pure energy.
>>
>>74992272
Tom Petty is pretty good.
>>
File: 1454445154787.jpg (132KB, 1035x692px) Image search: [Google]
1454445154787.jpg
132KB, 1035x692px
>>74990201
Pure musical bliss
>>
Bruce Springsteen is an overrated pretty boy hack. He can't sing or play guitar worth a damn and his generic heartland-pandering arena rock songwriting style is grating to say the least. he's completely undeserving of the massive ball-licking given to him by the media every day since 1975. His politics disgust me. His fanbase are also exceptionally autistic and annoying.

Listen to this schlock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ32qT7e1_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP9PHwClSfE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7qiB8Q_cM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQvGz6_fvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4K7XZGeHTE

He genuinely represents the worst of the vapid one-trick-pony, middle America-pandering, arena-ready regurgitation of low-tempo adult contemporary, soft "rawk", and milquetoast Top 40 pop ballads that infected the music world like a cancer in the latter half of 20th century. At least Petty and Mellencamp had the slightest iota of talent. Hell, Petty at the very least has a good 10 smash hits and a number of stone cold classics.
>>
>>74990201
Washed up boring buttrocker
>>
>>74990201
He's a dying breed of musician.
>>
>>74993403
>Listen to this schlock
>posts his best song
>>
>>74993403
>>74993433
Lol you must be incels
Kys cringey fags
>>
>>74990201
For any fan that hasn't; read his book. It's fantastic.
He's just such a genuine dude on top of everything. Great music, great performances and a great human.
>>
Fuck Bruce Springsteen. He's a fucking draft-dodging, tax evading, SJW, Billionaire-Democrat-while-pretending-to-be-and-pandering-to-the-rural-working-class, poser.

This guy is one of the most overrated people in all "dadrock" (which is really saying something). His songs all fucking sound the same and they're generic bland stadium rock meant for airplay in grocery stores in flyover states. He can't sing or play guitar to save his life and compensates by surrounding himself without actually decent musicans.

And his fanbase is the fucking worst, just obnoxiously toxic. They're a bunch of white, older dads and grampas who regret wasting their life away and convinced themselves that this hack is the greatest thing since sliced bread and will pick fights with anyone who disagrees.

I swear, Springsteen is mindboggingly shit and the cult around him only amplifies that.

Fuck him. On one hand I hope 2017 makes good work of him, but on the other hand, I know that would just cause even more inccessant blind praise of him among the general public and the younger generation who will have pretended to like him all along once it's the "hip" thing to do.

It sure is fitting that Pinhead Barry ended his last speech to this guy's muzak, though. That's for sure.
>>
>>74993563
is this high-level performance art or did you unironically use the phrase Pinhead Barry
>>
>hurrr let me rip off dylan
>now let me rip off funk rock, oh and i have a new york accent now
>now let me rip off heartland rock, oh i have a midwestern accent now
>now let me rip off hard rock, oh i have a mid atlantic accent now
>now let me rip off a variety of different pop rock styles and varispeed my voice up to make it sound younger and more accessible
>now let me rip off folk and country and the band Suicide and write songs about rural people living hard lives just like me even though i have millions in the bank
>now let me rip off tom petty and synthpop, oh i have a southern accent now
>now let me write shitty adult contemporary synthpop and soft rock ballads
>now let me do the same thing again, oh i have a california accent now
>mix and match all of the above for the rest of his career
>oh i have an irish accent on this song for some reason
>let me write an album about 9/11 so i be relevant again and make $$$$$
>let me write an album about the 2008 financial crisis so i be relevant again and make $$$$$
Springsteen's discography in a nutshell. What a hack.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.