[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: asd.jpg (109KB, 660x377px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
109KB, 660x377px
Pick
>>
b
>>
>>74988910
probably B desu
>>
going with A because of Loaded. Fucking adore that thing
>>
I guess B.
>>
>>74988910
As much as I love Pet sounds, I'm gonna have to go with B.
>>
OP here, did I do bad selection? Everyone going with B
>>
A even though Loaded is shit
>>
>>74988969
Yes, Revolver is better than Abby Roads and VU is better than Loaded.
>>
>>74989001
I feel all those records are about the same tier, they just offer different things. Row A is more "pleasant" and poppy, Row B is more psychedelic and experimental.
>>
>>74988969
Yes, you fucked up by putting Loaded there instead of WL/WH you fucking retard.
>>
>>74989039
Loaded is so much better than WH/WL, are you high? You're telling me you like that song where he narrates fucking a tranny for like 7 minutes?
>>
>>74989068
Yes. Loaded is dogshit.
>>
>>74989106
What a pointlessly contrarian opinion. May as well just kill yourself if this is how you want to keep on.
>>
absolutely B wtf

these aren't even good comparisons its just pick the row with amazing albums or the one with the objectively even more amazing albums by the same artists
>>
B. but only because Loaded is really bad. If it was like White Light then it'd be a more interesting discussion.
>>
>>74988910
A, not that hard
>>
>>74988910
B but I'd take She's So Heavy over any other song
>>
>>74988933
LITERALLY THIS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhwSPRY51gs

Loaded has some good songs
>>
File: 1504662104464.jpg (128KB, 655x556px) Image search: [Google]
1504662104464.jpg
128KB, 655x556px
Alright let's spice this up a little bit. Went with The Who because the Beach Boys don't really have a third album in that tier.
>>
>>74989039
>>74989068
>>74989106
>>74989136
S/T third album is easily better than either, what a pointless argument.
>>
>>74988969
Yeah each B album is better than their A counterpart.
>>
>>74989499
I love s/t but always felt Loaded was a better version of it.
>>74989509
I was expecting Pet Sounds to carry
>>
>>74989466
Still B. It has the best Beatles album and best VU album.

I haven't listened to Smile Sessions but I didn't like Pet Sounds that much anyway.
>>
I think Abbey Road > Revolver and Pet Sounds > Smile, so
>>
>>74989523
Listening to SS has convinced me that Pet Sounds was just a warm-up for what unfortunately never came.
>>
>>74989136
I'm pretty sure WL/WH is a more popular choice than Loaded.
>>
>>74989797
That's fine but that guy I was arguing with said Loaded is "dogshit". I'm sorry but if you think that album is "dogshit" you're either deaf or have heard about 10 albums in your life.
>>
>>74989466
Shit, that one's tough. I wouldn't put The White Album, I would change it to Smile, TVUN, Sgt. Pepper's, then move Revolver to the Sell Out+WLWH tier, but as much as I love Revolver, I feel that C steals it because I prefer The Who to The Beach Boys, and my preffered VU album is WLWH, and White Album isn't bad at all.

Still, tough one.
>>
>>74989466
C
>>
>>74988910
Pet Sounds/Smile sessions and Abbey Road/Revolver are debatable, but Velvet Underground and Nico is far superior to Loaded.
>>
B. Easily. Is that even a question?
>>
A
>>
Pet Sounds
VU & Nico
Abbey Road
>>
>>74988910
A by a long shot, pet sounds is my favourite album, abbey road is second only to revolver and loaded is better than vu IMO, i just dislike too many moments on vu
>>
smile sessions
wlwh
the only beatles album I've heard is sgt peppers
>>
>>74990536
>the only beatles album I've heard is sgt peppers
feel free to correct this..
>>
>>74990578
yeah evetntually
>>
>>74989068
Its supposed to be the artists first and second most popular albums. Loaded is less popular than WL/WH no matter how much you like it
>>
SMiLE > Pet Sounds
VU&N > Loaded
Abby Road > Revolver
overall B though
>>
Revolver > Banana > Meme Sounds > Abbey Road > Unfinished Backing Tracks > That other Velvet Underground album
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.