[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf this is better than Damaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1485025332301.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485025332301.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
wtf this is better than Damaged
>>
>>74988230
most of their albums are better than Damaged imo
>>
So is Slip It In.
>>
>>74988230
Yes, it makes me angry that its always damaged this, damaged that, tv party! This album is on a completely different level, especially the b side.
>>
>>74988230
so much better.
>>
The true redpill is that their live shows are better than their albums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr8FXeO9XU4

and instrumentals good too, check out the process of weeding out
>>
>>74989713
Like this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPmuwhnrvFM
>>
Just wait until you young men hear Nervous Breakdown
>>
>>74989886
fucking keked man, god damn. I hate it when bands reboot when they're old as fuck. No. Black Flag died in 86.
>>
>>74988230
I don't know if I'd say "Better". Good album though. It made Black Sabbath acceptable to the punk subculture, and when that happened, "Crust" was born, so that's a good thing. (Of course they were also label mates with St. Vitus who had been doing the whole Sabbath thing since 1979)

>>74991160
On many levels I agree with you and when I saw the Black Flag reunion a few years back with Ron "Chavo" Reyes on vocals, I just felt they were just going through the motions, but then later I saw FLAG with Keith Morris, Dez, Chuck Dukowskie, and it felt more revitalized and energetic. No wonder Greg Ginn sued. This was MUCH BETTER than Greg Ginn dragging the good name of Black Flag through the mud!
>>
>>74991451
Ron reyes has really good pop punk vocals and I can't picture anyone else on the jealous again ep, he fit it perfectly, not sure why they put him as chavo on the ep, do you know why?

Tbh at the end of the day they should stay broken up and promote the new bands comming up
>>
>>74991670
He had left the band before it was released, so the name Chavo 'Pederast' is an insult.
>>
>>74988230
I GET.
FED.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPuuuuuuuuuuaaaah
>>
>>74991776
Actually he left before the recording, but came back to do the e.p. for some strange reason.
>>
>>74991776
He left the band before the ep was recorded according to his wiki but was coaxed back for it
>>
>>74988230
I can't decide if this album cover is a meme before memes or a dig at Kraftwerk
>>
>>74988586
slip it in is probably my favorite. Rat's Eyes is such a banger.
>>
>>74988230
>80's punk
into the trash
>>
haha you like a metal album
>>
>>74988230
>it's a hand puppet holding a knife
>for years I thought it was a guy wearing a boxing glove, brandishing a knife at a disembodied head
>>
Honestly the lyrics are too edgy for me to enjoy the album.
>>
Fantastic album, almost all of their output is very good.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.