[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did i think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: xCDZVl1.png (637KB, 522x536px) Image search: [Google]
xCDZVl1.png
637KB, 522x536px
What did i think of it?
>>
>>74987296
You didn't like it
>>
>>74987296
You loved it
>>
>>74987296
You thought it was ok
>>
>>74987296
the vocals remind you of the quiet man your mom was cheating on your dad with while you were in the womb, he used to whisper to you that he's your real father while they were having sex
>>
That Phil Elverum got killed by a fucking elephant in samurai sword
>>
>>74987296
You thought Mount Eerie was the far superior album
>>
option c desu
>>
You loved it, however you recognize Mount Eerire is the better album.
>>
>>74988399
I put Mount Eerie slightly lower, just because of the gasping, breathing noises, and the "wha?"s in Kyle Field's part. I'll probably eventually get over it and then I'll think it's just as good as Glow Pt 2
>>
File: Nnngh.png (121KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Nnngh.png
121KB, 420x420px
>>74988345
>>74988399
Plebs.

Interesting and inventive musical ideas > cohesiveness
>>
It's the best album
>>
>>74988525

You're the pleb, my guy. Mount Eerie is objectively better.
>>
>>74988963
nice argument
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.