[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

despacito

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: despcito.jpg (145KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
despcito.jpg
145KB, 640x640px
what are /mu/'s opinion on this song?
>>
haven't listened to it.
>>
It was nice the first 45 times I heard it, but now...
>>
I hope Irma wipes that God forsaken, mexishit island off the face of the earth.
>>
i'm surprised it's as big of a hit as it is. it just seems so bland.
>>
apparently the lyrics are extremely sexual
>>
Avant-garde masterpiece
I mean, you know how chorus is misplaced from it's usual place and starts a little bit before the versus ends? That is literally innovative
>>
MUESTRAME EL CAMINO QUE YO VOY
>>
>>74979753
no it was not, and you know it
it's shit, and it is really mind-boggling how it became so popular.
I thought we were through with this latin dance-shit
I rather listen to No Mercy
>>
SUAVE SUAVESITO
NO VAMO PEGANDO
POQUITO A POQUITO
>>
>>74979828
>>74979778
Yeah it sounds like a second-rate Enrique Iglesias song from like 2005, I have no idea how it blew up
>>
>>74979729
It's good. One of the most versatile pop songs
>>
http://www.switchedonpop.com/66-the-many-worlds-of-despacito/
in case people are confused why this song is popular
>>
FUck Daddy Yankee, he kills the song.
>>
>People still like THAT chord progression
what the fuck
>>
>>74980917
the toto - africa one?
>>
>>74980917
how do you pick up on a chord progression, like I know what they are, I just don't have a well trained ear, I suppose
>>
>>74979778
>>74979828
pop music has been getting sadder and slower for a few years now so such a loud, happy, typical pop song was just what everybody needed

plus hopefully it proves that the reggaeton renaissance that has been going on in latin america can cross over into the states and europe like it did in 2004-2006

>>74979777
watch your mouth amerifat cause once it passes the caribbean it's coming for florida and the east coast
>>
>>74980941
You need to train your ear so that you can identify intervals
>>
>>74980941
Dunno, most of the time I can't recognize the pitch itself (like this song being in B minor) but I'm good at progressions and intervals, I guess it's a pattern thing. Also paying (too much) attention to it works I guess.

>>74980940
IIRC it does have it in the chorus
>>
>>74979729
Regueatton is degenerancy and needs to be purge
>>
DES
>>
File: k.jpg (25KB, 663x707px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
25KB, 663x707px
>>74981058
PA
>>
File: hgksx6yuqukp9ryuzzbx.png (153KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
hgksx6yuqukp9ryuzzbx.png
153KB, 500x381px
If it was just a pop song I wouldn't give a shit, but the fact that it reached #1 makes it insultingly bad because there is really nothing compelling or interesting about it. It is an overly polished 4 chord song about sex. Oh yeah it is in spanish.
>>
>>74979729
summer latin crap
>>
It lacks pazazz.
>>
>>74981340
That's what happens when you give Latinos the power of the internet
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.