[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Does /mu/ think of Nina Hagen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nina-hagen.jpg (77KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
nina-hagen.jpg
77KB, 300x225px
What's the verdict? Don't know anything about her
>>
>>74979361
But they're beautiful and spiritual. You should grow up a little before approaching her finer works again. There, that's told you.
>>
>>74979361
Wasn't most of her stuff hindu-influenced in some way?
>>
>>74979325
Try some and find out
>>
File: 360363.jpg (390KB, 900x906px) Image search: [Google]
360363.jpg
390KB, 900x906px
>>74979325
i love her early albums and albums with the nina hagen band and i think she is unconventionally attractive as fuck
would bang young nina hagen and wouldn't pull out
>>
>>74979325
her daughter is so unbelievably fuckable
>>
I'm German and I loathe her and her music. The absolute bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>74981047
her daughter is cute but p generic looking if you ask me
>>
>>74981087
why do you think so
>>
>>74981023
>would bang young nina hagen and wouldn't pull out

I guess you'd have to ask Anthony Kiedis what that was like.
>>
I absolutely adore her.
>>
>>74981230
who is he
>>
>>74981315
oh yea he was in RHCP at one point or something n they dated but i don't think they made a kid together
>>
>>74979325
I like her recording of Die Dreigroschenoper. She seems like a good singer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqwc7W4gYKM
>>
>>74981524
They dated when Anthony was 19 (Nina Hagen was in her late 20s) and this was actually the inspiration behind "Give It Away". Nina gave him one of her favorite leather jackets as a gift and Anthony said he was really moved by her generosity since he'd always believed growing up that you have to take what you want because nobody gives you anything for nothing.
>>
>>74982163
Wow, what a sappy story.
>>
>>74982347
shut up faggot it is a cute story
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.