[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which button would you press?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 20170905_122808.jpg (646KB, 1278x990px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_122808.jpg
646KB, 1278x990px
>>
>>74979169
What happens when I press both
>>
>>74979169

i would probably just kms instead
>>
>>74979169
Blue obviously
>>
>>74979185
You lose it all
>>
>>74979169
they're both full of worthless garbage
>>
Red no contest
>>
File: ren and stimpy red button.png (216KB, 627x482px) Image search: [Google]
ren and stimpy red button.png
216KB, 627x482px
>>74979169
>>
>>74979169
I hate redditohead so I press both. But if I had to pick one red cause I like nick cave
>>
Perfect From Now On and STGSTV are the only great ones from either.
>>
>>74979242
>I hate redditohead
Patrician detected
>>
Red, I love Nick Cave and Ween
>>
>>74979169
I like albums on both sides, btw this picture is meaningless
>>
>>74979260
It's true....i am
>>
Does pressing the button erase or keep the albums above it? At any rate, I'll keep blue.
>>
>>74979169
>the superior YLT album
>the superior MM album
>the superior Emperor album
How could you not smash red?
>>
>>74979169
Red because Ok Computer and Static Age are important to me. Would suck to see Dopethrone, LYSFLATH and Kid A go though.
>>
>>74979271
No true patrician assumes patricianhood
>>
>>74979242
Why is Radiohead always associated with Reddit
>>
>>74979308
Because it doesn't get more reddit in terms of middlebrow superficiality, faux edginess, and faux-experimentation that is derivative of artists the fanbase doesn't know of. They're essentially taking advantage of their fandom's lack of knowledge and hoping nobody notices. And it's worked, because Radiohead fans are perpetually 14 year olds, and teenagers are pretty reddit as a whole. Same with Death grips
>>
>>74979308
Reddit loves radiohead, so 4chan hates radiohead
>>
>>74979354
That's bullshit, Radiohead is like the poster band of /mu/
>>
>>74979169
I'll keep the ones over blue. Removing Homogenic is a price I'm willing to pay to rid the world of OK Computer. It's a shame Kid A wasn't also on that side as well.
>>
>>74979417
Kid A is significantly less awful than OkC
>>
It doesn't make any difference. Try it, press one button eventually someone says stop pressing that button, press the other one. No quantifiable difference.
>>
>>74979169
I'd like the nick cave, but I don't want ok computer. Yeah I'll go red for nick cave, heard the qotsa loads but then it's the worst Portishead album but there's spiritualized and a bjork album that might be good.
>>
>>74979511
Yeah, red also has the better Modest Mouse album and the only Ween album on the chart.
>>
Red, mostly only because it has Perfect From Now On.
>>
blue just because dopethrone
>>
>>74979351
Right because nobody listened to Radiohead in the 90's except for 14 year olds
You're mixing up the actual band and the people that praise it
Thom Yorke doesn't give two shits about sounding new and innovative he's just making music, that's all he ever did
>>
blue
>>
>>74979169
What's the album between The Mollusk and BVSC?
>>
The red button. Red button has four good albums, blue button has zero.
>>
>>74979351
>derivative of artists the fanbase doesn't know of.
If you really want your post to be taken seriously, please do tell what artists you're talking about that Radiohead ripped off.
>>
>>74979187
I second this
>>
>>74979169
neither because they both have radiohead and radiohead sucks.
>>
>>74980340
Final Fantasy VII soundtrack
>>
>>74979169
Blue because it has one good album and the other has none
>>
Red for Yo La Tengo
>>
Blue for Queens of the Stone Age
>>
>>74979169
Blue, but I would switch Kid A for either BTS or YLT. No point in having one Radiohead album on each side.
>>
>>74979169
What does the button do?
>>
red
>>
>>74979351
>fanbase
>fandoms
>fans
Eventually you'll grow up and realize what you're doing with this post. I sincerely hope you're not over the age of 25.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.