[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Paramore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: MI0003531771.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003531771.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Thoughts on Paramore?
>>
Haley's a hot piece of ass who can spit a verse
>>
Great band with a terrible fanbase
>>
>>74979094
They make very good music and they're really good live. Oh, and Hayley is a hottie with a strong voice.
>>
Are the debut and the following EP represantive of this band's quality? So far pretty disposable.

Yes, I am going through their entire discogarphy, gonna be at RIOT! now.
>>
>>74979981
Okay, opening track of RIOT! is right away much better than what came before.
>>
>>74980006
They only get better with each release, keep going
>>
>>74980040
I am happy to hold on to bands, sometimes it is hard to start with a band when their first output isn't quite as strong, but this is rewarding now.
>>
>>74979981
Tobehonest, I love their debut, but I completely understand why most (even Paramore fans) aren't that crazy over it. Also, when you said the following EP, I'm assuming you're referring to The Summer Tic EP. "This Circle" is such a great song. It's honestly one of the best songs they've made.

Anyways, yeah, their first two albums are typically considered their worst (though I disagree). You're in for a treat when getting to their self-titled release (there's going to be one song that you'd never expect to be made by the band) and After Laughter. :^)
>>
>>74979094
wasn't big on the pop-punk stuff

the self-titled was awesome, and the new album is pretty good apart from the last 2 songs which just ruin it
>>
>>74980516
>This Circle
I will have to relisten the albums again, some things don't "click" the first time.
>>
>>74979981
They're their worst work. After that (starting with Riot) they became really good.
>>
>>74980516
>there's going to be one song that you'd never expect to be made by the band
Do you mean Future?
>>
>>74979094
it's weird how they made a post rock song that one time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.