[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NWA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wreckin cru.jpg (30KB, 400x413px) Image search: [Google]
wreckin cru.jpg
30KB, 400x413px
NWA were just a bunch of young guys who got paid millions of dollars by a rich white man to fuck up the image of black people to white america.

The people paying them wanted people to forget about rap groups like public enemy and make people think about guns and crime when thinking of rap.
>>
This but be more specific about the ethnic background of the "white man"
>>
>>74978300
That's not even a picture of NWA.
Try again.
>>
>>74978320
Jews.
>>
>>74978337
Dr Dre is in that photo.
>>
My dad used to be pretty active in the music scene in Phoenix back in the 90's. He partied with korn and shit. He told me that he once went to a party at a producers house. He got in because he was friends with the phunk junkees, fresh off of tommy boy. He claimed that he overheard a conversation at that party in which two prison investors were talking about promoting gangster rap in order to encourage youth in the inner city to commit crimes, thus strengthening their market.
Seems like a pretty convoluted method of making money off of prisons to me, but I guess you never know what a rich person will do when they get bored
Disclaimer: I don't believe this is true, it's just a hell of an angle
>>
>>74978320
>>
Curtis Mayfield was calling himself a nigger back in the 1970's.

NWA doing it was nothing new.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.