[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did people like her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6288.jpg (98KB, 728x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6288.jpg
98KB, 728x486px
Why did people like her?
>>
>>74978123
voice, songs, production, image.

Same reason people like any kind of popular music
>>
they want to look like her
>>
she died
>>
Because people are generally dumb
>>
the same reason anyone cares about Kurt Cobain or Robert Johnson
>>
>>74978123
pretty girl (subjective), unique voice, drug abuse and early death
>>
>>74978466
this. she had a great voice
>>
>>74978466
this. get off your high horse
>>
>>74978484
>>74978527
>>74978528
People liked her a lot before she died though.

Pretty sure she didn't gain any fans purely because she died
>>
>>74978578
notice how I said AND early death you dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>74978123
Because at the time it was something different but instantly appealing to a mainstream pop audience. Her style was a move away from the Contemporary R&B of the time back to a more traditional Rhythm & Blues/Soul based style, but with a modern edge.
>>
because she was fucking amazing
kys
>>
>>74978585
My point is you didn't need to add "early death".
Using foul language only makes you seem angry. Don't let people on the internet make you angry
>>
>>74978578
>Pretty sure she didn't gain any fans purely because she died

She did gain fans when she died.
>>
>>74978123
Because she died
>>
>>74978578
>Pretty sure she didn't gain any fans purely because she died

Pretty sure you're wrong.
>>
>>74978799
You can't read for shit I fucking hate you.
>>
>>74978782
thanks bumblr, but can you give any reasons as to why you think she was?
>>
>>74979113
Please stop with the language here, we're ALL sick and tired of the filthy words.
>>
>>74979113
You seem tense anon. When was the last time you fapped?
>>
THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB
>>
>>74979854
What did she mean by this?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.