[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell did they let in Neil Young and his weird voice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Why the hell did they let in Neil Young and his weird voice?
>>
I've only listened to this album because I don't want their music to be ruined by his constipation voice
>>
>>74971077
Keith Richard hated Stephen Stills because of his receding hairline and for "not doing drugs the right way"
>>
because he was a better songwriter than the 3 of them combined
>>
because hes more talented and better songwriter than any of them
>>
Well, Steven Stills and Neil Young were both in Buffalo Springfield.............

So, the answer is...........

I honestly don't know.
>>
Stills played all the instruments on their first record and crosby/nash didn't know how to do anything but rhythm guitar so they needed neil to help play the music. Plus he's a good songwriter and knew Stills from Buffalo Springfield and was known for the type of counterculture singer-songwriter acoustic music that CSN made so he was a pretty good choice. Ohio and Helpless are good songs
>>
Because they needed someone who could actually write songs. Deja Vu is the best thing they ever did.
>>
Neil is a better musician and vocalist then any of them.
>>
>>74971077
because he's the most talented
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.