[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

St Vincent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: saintvincnet.jpg (85KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
saintvincnet.jpg
85KB, 800x800px
How can anyone stand this shit. Her music is the most lethargic, bland rock music since the start. Her whole persona is so fake that it makes the music sound ironic and removed. Now with this new single she's trying to pivot into saccharine, tuneless mom rock to try and become a household name, which is also why she went with the dyke actress and made a shitty horror film.
What a talentless cunt
>>
You're upset because she makes you feel those weird feelings about mommy, aren't you anon
>>
>>74966827
No I'm upset because I share a board with people that conceivably think she makes worthwhile music
>>
File: incredulous.jpg (4KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.jpg
4KB, 266x189px
>>74966853
sure. yet you enjoy the lethargic stylings of Godspeed You! Boring Emperor
>>
>>74966894
I think that have one album that isn't shit if that's what you mean
>>
>>74966797
Post samples
>>
>>74966894
>lethargic stylings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vRrGCVlMHk&ab_channel=cosmicguitars

You listen to this and you think it's lethargic, you might want to get your ears tested.
>>
>>74966926
literally fell asleep after the first 3 mins, are you trolling?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.