[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE ARE YEW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1482.jpg (6KB, 220x150px) Image search: [Google]
1482.jpg
6KB, 220x150px
WHERE ARE YEW
>>
AND IM SO SOARRY
>>
>>74954902
I CANNOT SLOIP I CANNOT DROIM TONOOIIGHT
>>
I'm gonna use this thread to express how much respect I have for Tom Delonge.
Imagine being in your 40s and having to play What's My Age Again and Dammit to a bunch of teenagers and sad, chubby 30 somethings who have not moved on from their adolesence. Imagine doing this day after day, night after night. Sure, you're making bank but your dignity and self-esteem is in the fucking toilet. So you decide to get up and leave and dedicate your life to studying UFOs and aliens. This guy is the man.
>>
>>74954863
Up yer arse an around the corner.
>>
>>74954863
>>74954902
>>74954912
Why does he sing with that stupid fucking voice? Blink would be a shitty band anyway, but that's just the icing on the shit cake.

>TREW CARE
>TREWTH BRINGS
>ALL TAKE
>ONE LIFE
>YOR ROID
>BEST TRIP
>>
>>74954915
I used to think Tom was the asshole in the blink situation, but seeing how incredibly terrible and rehashed California is it was definitely Mark and Travis who are the assholes. Dogs Eating Dogs was fantastic and an album like that would have been great, but no we just get two "versions" of an album whose songs that all start out with a riff from previous blink songs over and over again.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.