/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys like the peaceful activist and musician, John Lennon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: lennon-tough.jpg (29KB, 316x411px) Image search: [Google]
lennon-tough.jpg
29KB, 316x411px
Do you guys like the peaceful activist and musician, John Lennon?
>>
Yoko era he made some p raw stuff
>>
Why, yes I do.
Thank you for asking.
>>
File: madman.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
i prefer madman lennon
>>
>peaceful
tell that to his ex wife lol
>>
He beat his wife

John Lennon's greatest hits featuring Cynthia and Yoko
>>
Peaceful because he filled his wife with a piece of his fist
>>
is that you yoko?

OMG GUYS SHE'S ABOUT TO SPILL THE BEANS ON HOW HE BEAT HER ON A CONSISTENT BASIS
>>
File: nice.png (1MB, 582x847px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
1MB, 582x847px
>>74952565
>>
You're asking me if I like a domestic abuser. The answer is no. Fuck John Lemon and fuck you. Yoko Ono is still the best member of the Beatles and the only reason they stopped making shitty 3 chord rock.
>>
It's too bad he got murdered. He was starting to become a genuinely great guy towards the end of his life.
>>
nice meme
>>
>>74953008
Most Beatles songs have pretty cool chord progressions. The Beatles had movies for their albums. Beyond popular.
>>
>>74953157
didn't he follow Bob Dylan and become a born again christian?
>>
>>74953295
AEBEAEBE
wow just wow, I am overcome with awe at the complexity and inventiveness of this chord progression
>>
>>74953008
>>74953330

>Yoko Ono is still the best member of the Beatles and the only reason they stopped making shitty 3 chord rock.

Holy shit imagine being this much of a fucking pleb.

Listen to literally every single album they've made, especially AHDN and come back you utter fucking idiot
>>
>>74953309
I'm not sure about that but I know he became mending his relationship with his bandmates, his ex-wife and his first son. He felt major remorse for how he acted towards them and was in the process of getting more and more involved in their lives again.
>>
>>74953367
Help is the better Beatlemania record
>>
>>74953376
>Help

Nah man. The harmonies on AHDN are legimately mindblowing. It's their best album period.
>>
>>74953367
Imagine being so much of a pleb you don't appreciate the avant-garde sensibilities of Yoko Ono.

Right, listen to literally everything Ono has made, and educate yourself on Fluxus and generally the avant-garde, especially early electronic music (that means tape music and elektronische musik, not kraftwork you utter fucking pleb) and free improvisation. Then you'll understand how literally everything good the Beatles ever did (Revolution 9, Carnival of Light, the list could go on and on) was due to the influence of Ono.

Also Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band >>>>>>>>>>> John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band.
>>
>>74953409
>avant-garde

muh experumentayshun. This is literally a child's logic. "It's weird that means it's good"
>>
>>74953433
you avant garde a clue mate
>>
>>74953401
are you daft?
>>
>>74953450
no why
>>
>>74953409
>avant-garde
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74953658
are you having a stroke?
>>
Did you know that he beat his meat?
>>
File: George Harrison.gif (916KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
George Harrison.gif
916KB, 500x246px
>>74953447
>>
Paul McCartney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yoko Ono
>>
>>74953701
I got one after reading your post.
>>
He said if he ever goes back to the phillipines it will be to drop an atomic bimb on the place.
>>
>>74952543
Did he have a thing for Asians?
>>
>>74952519
Yes, because he beat his wife.
>>
>>74954909
Who did?
>>
He made some really good songs but I'm not crazy on him.
>>
>>74953409
We get it you like yoko and hate john
>>
>>74956427

Yoko OH NO! YOKO OH NOOOO!

You didn't, no you didn't! Now the dubs are rolling by their own and John Lennon said in come together -"Shoot me"- so he was shot, wife beater or not he's just a hack in the middle of a Bella Thorne World.

Yoko is a talentless hack and Chuck Berry knows what I'm saying, she just screams horribly and yet the beatles find themselves another flip card out of the flop tard.
>>
File: 1479571044809.png (1MB, 1452x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1479571044809.png
1MB, 1452x1734px
>>74953008
i wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>74952519
I don't like peace.
>>
>>74953008
I didn't like him until I found out about how he gave women rights... and lefts.
>>
I still can't believe John Lennon beat his wife.
I mean what are you gonna tell me next, that John Lennon beat his wife?
That said, did you know that John Lennon beat his wife?
>>
File: 1499723559270.jpg (58KB, 720x437px) Image search: [Google]
1499723559270.jpg
58KB, 720x437px
Here's Lennon playing guitar with me back in the good old days when mama used to sing me to sleep now I'm stressed out.

Wife beater, icon of the peace revolution and yet a talentless hack that considers his work on the beatles (bunch of love songs) something of a second importance crowdy, and goody good bullshit Roger... always by your side, always by your side!

Lucifer sam? Venus? The morning star?
>>
>>74952519
Yeah i sure do like the musician
>>
>>74956674
>Yoko didn't deserve a good beating here and there
Fuck you
>>
>>74955442
John Lennon
>>
>>74956654
It was a peaceful self-defence situation
>>
>>74958058

I would bang these tits for as long as they serve me.

Serve the servants, Y0K0 oh no!
>>
File: quem.jpg (40KB, 320x390px) Image search: [Google]
quem.jpg
40KB, 320x390px
Paul is objectively better, just look at the quantity of good paul songs and how they outnumber john's good songs
>>
>>74958492

A wild Paul appears, he uses owl on the run, is not effective!

Jets don't appear and I hope no more lonely nights will serve you, Knight Paul of the Britannia Empiricus pandakurikus spandalocust... anyway Hemingway, I hope you're doing fine there in your silly chair and hill, stop looking who's better when you know George was the closest to God of the 4th in July.
>>
>>74958540
lol george couldnt even play taxman lmao bbq omfg
>>
No, absolutely fuck this guy. Paul was the only actual human in the band.
>>
>>74953409
>Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band
The only good song on it is "Why Not" everything else pales in comparison to John / Ono
>>
>>74958895

We have Stevie Ray Vaughan for that.

Also nigga's on the other thread don't even know this song by Jimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqwhiftfRq8

It used to be called 7 dollars in my pocket.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.