[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ARTPOP_cover.jpg (354KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ARTPOP_cover.jpg
354KB, 600x600px
why is it so good?
>>
r-right?
>>
>>74950830
>secret musical genius who also excels at writing catchy pop shite and blends them perfectly

cuz she got a fatass anon
>>
>>74950830
i wish venus was a proper single, the title track too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeu2tI-tqvs
>>
??????
it's not?!
>>
>>74951245
but it is
>>
>>74951244
Why does her face look so weird
it looks like she's wearing cinematographic make up to make her look like a Na'vi
>>
File: Kantanka.png (214KB, 630x361px) Image search: [Google]
Kantanka.png
214KB, 630x361px
>>74950830
I cannot wait for her new wave of doing dumb weird shit
>>
File: cover.png (745KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
745KB, 736x736px
>why is it so good?
Seems like she was on a ton of drugs while she made it. Maybe her collaborators were awesome too. I've yet to find an album that sounds anything like those killer electronic backing tracks with meaningful lyrics on top.

I'm a huge Gaga fan and even now I skip half of this album. The skip half ranges from pretty bad (Jewels 'n Drugs) to listenable but doesn't say anything new (Swine is too much like Monster and Teeth for example).

The other half is a masterpiece.

Listen to:
Aura
G.U.Y.
Sexxx Dreams
Do What You Want
Donatella
Fashion!
Dope
Gypsy
Applause

>tells you her old persona is dead in the first line of Aura
>the impossibility of a performer like Gaga ever showing you the "real" person (what if it's just another act?)
>I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it cause I'm strong enough to know the truth
>the praise of sexuality and raw physical lust in "Do What U Want", kept separated from the mind in an empowering message
>the biting satire of Donatella
>Fashion! as the inverted hellscape version of Just Dance and the early Gaga era
>comfy Gypsy ending feels
>>
>>74951450
Me neither. Don't like the Joanne aesthetic at all.

That said I saw her in a couple weekends ago and she put on a great show.
>>
>>74951850
>ARTPOP not in your list
Trash
>>
>>74951850
never liked dope, i just hate how it starts
>>
It's actually not as good as her earlier stuff, and this is coming from a die hard Lady Gaga fan! (Don't get me wrong. It's good, but rather weak. Her earlier stuff was better)
>>
>>74952350
What is the message of the ARTPOP song? Why does it speak to you?
>>
Her best album is Born this way
>>
>>74953543
for me it'd be artpop>tfm>born this way>tf
>>
I was satisfied with the singles. I don't mind if not every track on an album is perfect.
>>
>>74951244
Yeah. Madeon produced Venus so it's not surprising that it's so good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.