[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT I CLENCH MY FI-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: exmilitary.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
exmilitary.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FI-
>>
>he come to me with money in his hand
>he offered me
>I didn't ask him
>>
File: nldw.jpg (56KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
nldw.jpg
56KB, 319x319px
YA FIT TO LEARN ABOUT THE MEANING OF A-
>>
i have consensual sex with the music
i make it orgasm
i have consensual sex with the music with my tongue that it shaped like a serpent's tongue.
>>
The patrician's DG album of choice
>>
>>74949820
please do not enter and immediately leave the house when you buy drugs from us as it makes it looks suspicious to neighbors and may cause them to call the police over
if you do that once more, i'll have to confiscate those drugs from you with no compensation
>>
File: IMG_1667.jpg (53KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1667.jpg
53KB, 670x670px
TOO MANY HOES
TOO MANY HOES IN MY MOTHERFUCKIN MEAAALLL
ASKING IF I KNOW HOW A MOHER FUCKER FEEE-
>>
File: IMG_1848.jpg (41KB, 480x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.jpg
41KB, 480x499px
>>74949861
>this is what the intro to hackers is about
>mfw walked up to a drug dealers house once at an agreed time (was good friends with him but he was always a bit nuts)
>stood there in front of his door with him in it, talking to me about literally nothing for a good seven minutes with lots of awkward pauses
>doesn't invite me in
>figure he doesn't want me to come in???
>whip my wallet out because I want to buy my shift and get this over with
>slaps my wallet and freaks out on my for pulling my wallet out in front of his door
>explain to him that he's been talking at me for a while now and I expected to be inside quite a while ago
>he goes "oh yeah, right. Get the fuck in here"
>a week later, his place literally gets fucking raided by cops, all his shit and money confiscated
>is out within a week somehow
>see him a couple months later (unexpectedly, was buying from someone else and he tagged along with the seller)
>he was totally fucking chill about it all
>>
>>74949958
i doubt it was because of that incident then, if he's so calm he probably knows what happened
>>
>>74949814
YOU FIT TO LEARN THE PROPER MEANING OF YOU FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>74950004
This is true
>>
File: d3b.jpg (903KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
d3b.jpg
903KB, 1000x749px
>>74949780
xD
>>
I am the God of hellfire
>>
>>74950677
One of their best samples on one of their worst songs so conflicting
>>
take that grips *brrrrrrrrrrrrp* pill m-morty
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.