[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you post an album here...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1154856.jpg (220KB, 1012x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1154856.jpg
220KB, 1012x1349px
you are obviously a shill and probably made the album yourself. furthermore shilling this tritr garbage you call music to the board will get you totally banned for life. it's lazy and stupid to assume we even give a single fuck. you have no talent mr. 'self important music hack'.

i am kanye AMA
>>
yawn
>>
this seems like a really lame attempt at ironic humor

you need more layers my man
>>
>>74946508
lol yawning is lazy
>>
>>74946509
i'm not baking a lasagne
stop shilling for irony
shill
>>
>>74946525

so was OPs post
>>
>>74946585
I'm happy Kanye comes hereto shill personally.
>>
File: The-Shining.jpg (80KB, 742x457px) Image search: [Google]
The-Shining.jpg
80KB, 742x457px
REDRUM
>>
>>74946620
Is that you David Geffen?
>>
File: 1499725853631.jpg (380KB, 1024x939px) Image search: [Google]
1499725853631.jpg
380KB, 1024x939px
>>74946777

Jesus Chrysler brother of the Lehman Empire and Meryl Lynch guest of honor...

Let me break your bank dude! Wow, 777, you made my day again, I'm loving this board big time... REDRUM,REDRUM, then you wait for the next Kuwait!

You become two and you're invisible when the flip happens they get physical right below my lips...

Karmacoma, Jamaica and Roma! Who wants to come with me? I'm so alone in this big ship.
>>
>>74946823
why is miller highlife your favorite beer? seems like such an odd choice for a common street fence. also i'm strict chabad. working out makes your ears ring with the smells of broccoli but don't take my word for it I shake weight! do not consume if seal is broken. one lone potato chip in a mile long warehouse in Boise the owner's name is Michaelandre Fervetz Millstein Hall III. Tell him Pete from Islip sent you and he'll throw in a free dust buster. Thanks for asking. Craftmatic.
>>
File: 1502437679998.jpg (213KB, 781x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1502437679998.jpg
213KB, 781x1252px
>>74947097

My favorite beer is Sapporo, I'm maybe a Goy for you people in Judaism say I don't accomplished the prophecies but how can I accomplish any prophecy if I get banned by Moot (The Jewishnator) and the mods hate I'm taking Betsy with me... maybe they don't. How can I accomplish the prophecies if you get me killed in the first instance?

There have been many prophets but nowadays everything is calling up the chosen one, movies, music, books and everything at the same time... please Jew brother, I don't support the Nazi party but it was meant to happen and I hope the sacrifices are worth the cause, to clean europe from the monopoly you had ready and yet we couldn't stop Rothschild from taking over the main bank branches... which is good because now it will be easier to distribute the money accumulated.

Praise the sun, don't say Jesus didn't accomplish the prophecies because you Judaists killed him and still deny him in your heart when you know his only mission was to prove God's existence and allow us to rest fully.. but many have experience God and that's why Churches are full... for me it's OK because we have a place of adoration, but you don't adore you with prejudice try to deny the Lord.
>>
>>74947230
i don't buy tagged merch. my favorite beer is lemons. the last time I walked to the racetrack there was a turtle run over on the road when i got there and the snickers bar I had half eaten was missing the peanuts and the caramel. we buried him with a marine's sendoff. it was good until the bbq and then all hell broke loose. why blame me i only provided the hot dogs but what was worse is no one noticed fucking lisa vonleh had an opening to make 3 times as much shredded paper if she's only have gotten us copies of the mitchell file. mary ellen tomaso-davis always ruins her solos because she's fucking the clerk from Pelican's Pharmacy but her youth was spent practicing at the ice skating rink for an olympic run. you could call it a speak easy. but then again you never lived there or had to deal with it. some places are best left to craftsman and others are best left to the well endowed pirate crew of grossman's pass who haunt these here waters until such time as meakman's ruby is properly set once again in foil. bake for 20 minutes each side or until sides are crusted. remove and let sit for 20 minutes. serve chilled with peppermint jelly and powdered peanuts. you are a mod i understand or at least you are in cahoots. totally ok by me. just make sure you leave certain things away from my gaze if possible. i'd loan you $50 still. big whoop but i'm wiping my ass with my dirty laundry at the moment to save on toilet paper. sorry for your loss. we should book another appointment. my landlord is very busy with rickets. walk very carefully from here on out because it's usually a situation in which it just boils down to 'reach out and touch someone'. breyers. possibly a pie shell beetle but who can really say. i'm an amateur professional idiot right?
>>
>>74947918
>>74947230
>>74947097
>>74946823

What the fuck?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.