[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU KNOW IT'S NICK CROMPTON AND MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: The Cromp.png (2MB, 1717x754px) Image search: [Google]
The Cromp.png
2MB, 1717x754px
YOU KNOW IT'S NICK CROMPTON AND MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN'
>>
YES I CAN RAP AND NO I'M NOT FROM COMPTON
>>
>>74945069
>look mom I posted it again
>>
>>74945069
look mommy im a troll hehehehehehe
>>
>Yes I can rap and no I'm not from Compton
>In an interview about the song, Nick revealed that he did not know how to rap or write a verse and had to ask his producer for lines
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>74945114
Look at you.

Another detractor of potentially the greatest rapper ever to grace the earth.

It's just sad. Pathetic really.

Crompton is not only a maverick, he is a revolutionary.

In 15 seconds alone, he has redefined the arts and changed the course of human history.

And you.

You just sit there and sneer at his greatness.

Shame. Shame on you.

Perhaps if you stop being so envious of his might, you may stand a chance of receiving a fraction of his magnificence.

But no, you are just bitter.
>>
>>74945160
>but a rapper with a ghostwriter
>what the fuck happened?
>>
I legit feel bad for him. He was probably the token fat kid who got turned into a meme after a bunch of Chads decided to make him look like a twat.
>>
>>74945244
He's the CEO of the vlog company. He doesn't care.
>>
>>74945269
I bet he does care since his work will now be completely overshadowed by ENGLAND IS MY CITY
>>
Apparently he had like millions of followers on Instagram before It's Everyday Bro. Which is amazing to me because he's ugly af.
>>
>>74945352
He's a quirky gay dude, he has a guaranteed audience
>>
File: 1496902942876.jpg (8KB, 238x286px) Image search: [Google]
1496902942876.jpg
8KB, 238x286px
Carry on my legacy, my child
>>
Can we start banning people who post these threads please they're worse than baneposters on /tv/
>>
When I heard the unlearn’d critic,
When the jokes, the mockings, were ranged in columns towards me,
When I was shown the RYM score and Fantano review, to hate, derail, and lower them,
When I sitting heard the critic where he typed with much applause on the image board,
How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick,
Till rising and gliding out I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at Nick Crompton's face.
>>
>>74945160
it's not quite that bad - the producer of the song wanted him in because they're part of a media group, and when nick said he couldnt rap the producer just told him to say this dumb shit
>>
>>74945069
If you think this is funny you're too young to use this website
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.