[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Music Of Yugoslavia: Before & After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Regardless on what your stance on the political side of things is, for us, Yugoslavian music must play at least some significance in our lives.
I mean, love it or hate it, the shit is inescapable to this day, at least in some capacity.
What I'd like to know is what are your favorite artists that were active in the time Yugoslavia was still a thing, and of course artists that took off around the time of it's departure and during the war, everything 90es related really.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>tfw linden trees are blooming
>>
I remember watching a documentary about some old traditional balkan folk song and the origins of the tune.
Some guy traveled around to different countries and everywhere they visited, the locals claimed the tune was of course their own (bosnian/croatian/macedonian etc.)

classic fucking balkan cretins
the most nationalist scum of the earth
>>
this was a good thread once you get past all the shitposting

https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/74623635
>>
Ships are sailing on the Dunabe river.>>74940587
>>
I find it odd how former Yugoslavian countries still listen to the cheesy folk pop, turbo folk, new wave, etc. while former Soviet countries never listen to Soviet era music.
>>
only band i ever knew was Laibach and I'm not a fan
>>
>>74940858
Kino, Piknik, Nautilus Pompilius, etc. are still fairly popular in Russia.
>>
>>74940858
I fucking despise the cancerous piece of shit that are pop folk and turbo folk (WITH RAPPING AND AUTOTUNE), it's so unbelievably bad I literally don't know how anyone likes it
>>
>>74941039
I enjoy some of the older stuff, it has a shitty charm to it.
>>
File: sllike cece #00498.png (620KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sllike cece #00498.png
620KB, 1280x720px
>>74941039
>not liking the Mother
What a pleb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_SQ_7-8KjE
>>
>>74940832
Loved that thread, had some really good music there, I was kinda inspired by that one, since there was somewhat of an interest.
>>74940587
>>74940853
Kek
>>74940812
The Balkans is a strange place to begin with. I hate that shit.
>>74940858
Nothing wrong with new wave, at least to some extend, but it turned to shit of course. Not even gonna defend the shitty folk shit, that's just low.
>>
>>74941216
at least she sings...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fhrf-BMPxY
defend this fucking cancer
>>
>>74941676
Well to be fair it's not much worse than your average mumble rap, but yeah, idj-core is embarrassing.
>>
>>74941763
the worst part is that it's popular in other parts of the world as well, apparently in Austria and Germany... normies are a blight
>>
>>74941676
jesus christ I hate this cunt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.