[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Subtemple.jpg (51KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Subtemple.jpg
51KB, 1200x1200px
What did Burial exactly go for in this atmospheric but vapid EP? Just ambient samples with a lot of reverb and literally no UK Garage or Jungle.
>>
>>74940275
hes an artist who makes whatever he wants. ambient/atmosphere has been slowly becoming the trend in the last couple years. burial is just messing with it.
expect his next album to be the polished product
>>
>>74940275
how on earth do u expect to find an answer on here? how the fuck are we meant to know why he decided to switch genres?
>>
>>74940275
I loved Burial but it's clear to me that he jumped the shark years ago and is getting by on what little remains of his past hype to stay relevant. His last full length was over a decade ago and there's no signs of one coming any time soon. He hasn't done anything noteworthy in years. He's washed up.
>>
>>74941325
>caring about full length releases

stop this meme /mu/
>>
>>74940275
>literally no UK Garage or Jungle.

Implying /mu/ knows anything about that.
>>
>>74941669
>releasing one song every two years

H...he's doing okay, Anon.
>>
Everything from South London Boroughs to Kindred was incredible, seems like he has been stuck in a rut since then though.
>>
It's not like he's even doing other projects. He just shits out a track for Hyperdub every eighteen months when they need to remind people that they still exist.
>>
>>74942057
>when they need to remind people that they still exist.
I mean Hyperdub was going pretty strong for a long while. Especially if you're into dance music or experimental stuff. Like if you had any remote interest in music outside Top 40 or flavor of the month shite hyped up by shitty music rags you were bound to encounter them or artists they'd worked with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.