[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU KNOW IT'S NICK CROMPTON AND MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: The Cromp.png (2MB, 1717x754px) Image search: [Google]
The Cromp.png
2MB, 1717x754px
YOU KNOW IT'S NICK CROMPTON AND MY COLLAR STAY POPPIN'
>>
NO I CAN'T RAP AND YES I AM A FAGGOT
>>
>>74940276
>>
These people don't realize ""Nick Crompton"" is just David Thomas' son continuing the satirical music social commentary. The phrase "You know it's Nick Crompton" is genius. Do we really know Nick? It seems we are made to believe we know everyone with our narcissistic minds, however, "Nick" really asks us if we should so willingly believe our assumptions about the nature of others. His collar stay popping? Clearly not! We can see before our very eyes his collar is not only NOT POPPING, but it would be impossible for it to be seeing as its a jean jacket. Many have speculated on this; To me, its a disturbing example of corporate ideology which attempts to disillusion what is most sacred to us: our rational understanding of the external world.
>>
>>74940415
kek
>>
>>74940415
>>
>>74940415
ENGLAND IS MY CITY
>>
please stop with these threads

we get it hahaha lol the music is bad ecks dee

like this is some reddit shit come on man what are you doing
>>
>>74940415
This goes deeper than you think
Jake Paul is from Ohio. Pere Ubu was formed in Ohio.
"England is my city" seems like a nonsensical statement made out of ignorance, but England is in fact the name of a city in Arkansas - one of Pere Ubu's albums covers the darkness and desolation of Arkansas.
He claims the US will be shitty if it weren't for Team 10 - one of David Thomas' recurring lyrical themes is the post-industrial suffering lurking under the facade of the American dream.
He then passes his verse to Chance - a reference to how the modern person has no control of their own future. He claims Chance "keeps it litty", which, on the surface means that Chance (the person) is fits the slang term for cool, but if you look at the context in the rest of Nick's poetry you can clearly see that he's commenting on how people allow the government to make decisions for them because they assume the politicians are better educated (thus, litty, as in literature) - Thomas is a noted anti-authoritarian.
>>
IS THAT YOUR BOY'S COLOGNE
>>
File: 1503094852293.jpg (35KB, 601x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503094852293.jpg
35KB, 601x960px
>>74941022
really made me think
>>
File: 1473510685248.jpg (74KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473510685248.jpg
74KB, 1080x900px
Carry it forward, my son.
>>
>>74941022
what the... im getting out while I still can boys
>>
>>74941022
Consider my almonds activated
>>
>>74941022
hmm
>>
Nick Crompton, Savior of the City of England. It was said in times of old that there would come a time when the Antichrist would walk the earth, a time in which a being of goodness and light could stop him. Nick Crompton is that Savior. When Jake Paul came to bring perdition and damnation to the world, Nick knew that the only way to stop mankind's annihilation was to sabotage the Dark Lord's plot from within. He infiltrates Paul's "Team 10" death cult, doing all that he could to forestall the coming of the Apocalypse. In doing so, he split the Dark One's cringe asunder, absorbing into himself the sin and pain of this cringe to save us all from being consumed in the unholy baptism of "It's Everyday Bro". Jesus may have died for our sins, but Nick Crompton willingly allowed his eternal soul to burn in hell to absolve us of our trespasses. Through his sacrifice, all of England has been unified to become the "City of Heaven". Peace to Nick Crompton, death to Jake "the Antichrist" Paul. Amen.
>>
>>74941022
What about line "Yes, I can rap, no I'm not from Compton"?
>>
>>74940415
Jake Paul wrote the lyrics, nice try fagget
>>
>>74943022
That's a Shakespeare verse... now what the hell Nick trying to tell us
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.