[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul and George arguing on the Let It Be sessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: paulgeorge.jpg (47KB, 699x470px) Image search: [Google]
paulgeorge.jpg
47KB, 699x470px
Who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJQx9-GXAic
>>
>>74939141
Paul was nicely asking George to play it differently and George threw a hissy fit.
>>
Paul was being a control freak and George wasn't having it
>>
Paul was right, George was being an autist
>>
File: niggas x 4.png (152KB, 505x482px) Image search: [Google]
niggas x 4.png
152KB, 505x482px
>it's funny how....
>i'll play what you want me to play or i won't play at all!!

george was being a whiny little bitch here. shut the fuck up you dumb beatle.

george also got mad when he threw in cheesy as fuck guitar lines between each vocal line in hey jude and paul told him it sounded corny as fuck and to stop. lmao
>>
Wakko Warner was in the Beatles?
>>
>>74939141
You mean George and Paul V2.0
>>
Everyone has choice
When to and not to raise their voices
It's you that decides
Which way will you turn
While feeling that our love's not your concern
It's you that decides

No one around you
Will carry the blame for you
No one around you
Will love you today and throw it all away
Tomorrow when you rise
Another day for you to realize me
Or send me down again

As the days stand up on end
You've got me wondering how I lost your friendship
But I see it in your eyes

Though I'm beside you
I can't carry the lame for you
I may decide to
Get out with your blessing
Where I'll carry on guessing

How high will you leap
Will you make enough for you to reap it?
Only you'll arrive
At your own made end
With no one but yourself to be offended
It's you that decides

George wrote run of the mill about this incident, Paul was indignant about his in laws not being appointed as the band's financial advisors
>>
>>74939368
source on the lick? Preferably with audio.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.