[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age did you realize Moonchild is the best track in here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (393KB, 1500x1489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393KB, 1500x1489px
Is this song the ultimate pleb filter? This song is out of this world
>>
>>74935744
38, still waiting
>>
>>74935744
20yo, I'm 20.

You must a really, I mean, a really pleb if you don't like Moonchild.
>>
The improvisation part would have been more effective if they were more adept at playing free music an had studied more of the jazz that was happening at the time. I still think it's awesome that they were able to fit free playing on a rock album though, definitely otiginal for rock music
>>
When I was in senior year I took a music history class in school. I went to a school for music so most people there had somewhat decent taste at least. (Especially the black guys in the jazz band we would talk about music for hours, they were really cool.)
In music history at the beginning of the year he asked us to write down what would be our choice if we were stranded on and island and we could only listen to one artist for the rest of our lives. I wrote down king crimson. At the end of every month we would have a "share day" where everyone would play a song from the artist they wrote.
The first month I played 21st century schizoid man and people thought it was weird but some people really got into it. The next month I played moonchild and everyone hated it. They said it was too long and too boring.

I fucking love moonchild. Fucking plebs.
>>
>>74935797
i hope you later played songs from their later better albums like Islands or Discipline, pasta-man
>>
>>74935818
I did. I played Cat Food, Larks Tongues in Aspic part 2, Cirkus, Frame by Frame, 21st century schizoid man from Earthbound, Formentera Lady, Red, Vrooom, and Dinosaur
>>
>>74935862
should have skipped Circus and played Starless t b h, but otherwise good choices!
>>
>>74935879
Thanks
He wouldn't let me play Starless because it was too long, and when I played Cirkus we were talking about something in class that was similar to how it goes back and forth between different meters.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.