[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

woah this sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: run-the-jewels-2.jpg (227KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
run-the-jewels-2.jpg
227KB, 658x658px
woah this sucks
>>
it does
>>
>>74931914
>>74930508
yep
>>
>>74930508
RTJ3 is their best
>>
listen to funcrusher plus, fantastic damage or the cold vein instead. or an outcast album
>>
I disagree. I think it's quite good.
>>
>>74931967
youre right, don't let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
>>74930508
I used to like it but now I don't.
>>
>>74930508
1>2>3
>>
>>74930508
>>>/pol/
>>
>>74930508
nice b8 m8
>>
I think they're both pretty good on their own but I don't like any of their RTJ albums
>>
>>74933638
dude half the group is white
you're acting like an idiot please stop

that said, yeah rtj has corny lyrics and the beats fall a little short but at least they're different

I can't say I like them but I'll definitely keep checking them out
>>
>>74933589
this
rtj 1 is far better than rest of their discography
>>
>>74931967
R
T
J
>>
>>74930508
Fuckboy pls leave
>>
>>74933589
Worst opinion

>>
rtj was real hype on release day

rtj2 as well, but quickly became shallow with its cheap lyrics. beat is dope, still

rtj3 is amazing and makes rtj look boring, but that album is still a banger
>>
If anyone says rtj3 is better than the first two you have extremely questionable taste
>>
>>74935817
Ah contrarianism
>>
>produced under AS records
That right there is reason enough for me to like it
>>
Oh My Darling live was one of the best experiences I've had in years. But then, so was Legend Has It.
>>
DUDE WE THE ILLEST WE THE BEST RAPPAS ALIVE WE SO SICK DUDE

traditional rap is like standup comedy, it's a dying art. you have to adopt trap sentiments or you're a dinosaur. no amount of 'experimental' beats will mask this
>>
2>1>3 but by very small margins. One of the better recent run of actual hiphop records tbqhfam. The braggadocio is of the type that I can digest and the more serious themes are done well. Also El just has a sound that sits well with me with his overuse of gappers and percussive focus.

RAP Music is almost better than the whole RTJ run though.
>>
>>74936248
Dumbass
>>74936185
>>
I've wanted to ask this question for awhile:
What's up with the massive drop in quality going from RTJ2 to RTJ3?
I dont have my own theory as to why, but I'd appreciate others opinions
>>
File: rtj.png (111KB, 246x243px) Image search: [Google]
rtj.png
111KB, 246x243px
>>74930508
after listening to a shitload of their songs i conclude that they all sound the same. most of them are pretty good but they're the same.
>>
>>74935577
Lol fag
>>
>>74936185
>you have to adopt trap sentiments or you're a dinosaur
Imagine being THIS deluded and gullible
>>
2>1>3
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.