[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they make this honestly? Who thought this song was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: trash.jpg (14KB, 1010x529px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
14KB, 1010x529px
Why did they make this honestly? Who thought this song was a good idea? At least TSATS was far better
>>
>>74925948
is this that band that did the song about the alt right
>>
>>74925948
never known a band to sabotage and waste themselves so much. i thought with all the teasing and with matt's love for black metal they were going to go with something similar to the satanist, but they somehow think it's acceptable to release the most redundant metal song they can
>>
>>74925973
Pretty much
>>
>>74925948
None of triviums songs are good. Why do they make anything in the first place? Their entire career has been built our of ripping off metallica and five finger death punch. They're basically the kmart of metal bands.
>>
>>74926059
Which begs the question of what exactly is holding Matt from using his extreme metal infuences as well as working with Ihsahn to produce an album
>>
>>74926155
apart from the crusade, which is very like early metallica, they sound nothing like either of those bands, apart parts of metallica you will hear through many metal bands
>>
>>74926162
i honestly feel matt has just focused on becoming a good singer and it's ruining the band, when in fact his vocals have been fine from the start
>>
>>74926198
They sound exactly like the retarded incest baby of both of those bands.
>>74926242
It's a shame that he's fucking awful at it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.