[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw permanent ringing in ears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 116205583-2.jpg (94KB, 640x790px) Image search: [Google]
116205583-2.jpg
94KB, 640x790px
>tfw permanent ringing in ears
>>
that's not how i feel after having tinnitus for 9 years
use earplugs anons
>>
>>74925027
OP here
pic not related
>>
>>74925027
this

tinnitus is no joke i hate it with a passion
>>
>>74925027
>>74925062
My ears never stop ringing from years of blasting music way too loud with my fancy audiophile headphones

PSA: Turn that shit down it isn't worth it
>>
>>74925027
>>74925062
>the not only is tinnitus incurable but hearing loss is inevitable and your quality of hearing LITERALLY worsens every day

haha this is fine
>>
>>74925093
I'm fine with hearing loss that happens every day as you say

it's the ringing that hurts
>>
>>74925093
It sucks too when you're 25 and half the hearing of a 74 year old and constantly pissing people off by saying 'What??? Can you repeat that???'
>>
>Went to a gig
>Typical post-gig ear ringing
>A day later
>Ringing still there
>hm, maybe it'll pass
>three days later
>ringing still there
>4 years later
>ringing still there

feelsbad
>>
>>74925134
been telling people to repeat themselves since I was 14

you would think I would have listened to my mom when she said DONT SIT SO CLOSE TO THE TV YOU'LL RUIN YOUR EYESIGHT and DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR EARPHONES SO LOUD YOU'LL RUIN YOUR HEARING
>>
>>74925168
you don't realize your parents were right until you start to get about their age
>>
>>74925011
BRAP
>>
>>74925134
wew hello brothers
>>
>>74925011
So worried this could be me one day. I often play earbuds on max volume when I'm outside but inside I never go overhalf way
>>
>>74925163
Who'd you go see?
>>
man I've just stopped giving a fuck about playing shit on full volume my hearing will be shit by 30 I might as well enjoy music on full blast while I can in my 20s
>>
>>74925327
when you're 35 and trying to go sleep at 12AM while ignoring the constant ringing in your ears I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune

But by all means go against century old advice and keep playing the tunes at >75% you'll be fine
>>
I have a minor case of tinnitus due to an ear infection. It's not awful, but I wish I didn't have it.
>>
>>74925372
fuck outta this thread poseur this thread is for suffering only
>>74925327
dude don't hearing damage and tinnitus fucking sucks
>>
>>74925324
I've seen a lot of shows in my life, I also play drums frequently.

Don't actually remember the band I saw where it finally happened, was a band my Dad liked. We saw them in some room behind a pub. Loud noise rock sorta stuff, if I can find the band I'll tell you.
>>
Imagine Gira's ears
>>
>>74925464
wasn't it confirmed that swans wears earplugs?
>>
>>74925324
not OP but motorhead in 2005 smallish venue but holy fuck the wall of marshals was legit ear shattering also kek'd my ass off seeing a bunch of hell angels in the pit

loudest show ever it had nothing on swans
>>
>>74925489
>>74925492
the rest of the touring musicians might but Gira has gone on record saying he doesn't wear plugs live
>>
>>74925515
pretty impressive if true desu
>>
Just how bad is tinnitus? I have a ringing in my ears but I only notice or think about it when I see threads like this.
>>
>>74925011
For me it's a background ringing I learned to ignore it. It's nothing more than mildly annoying and it's only annoying Because I know my ears aren't supposed to be making that ringing sound
>>
>>74925558
that's a placebo when you hear the ringing out of nowhere at like 3pm you'll know
>>
>>74925558
it depends people hear different things at different loudness's
>>
>Tfw you've been to countless shows without earplugs and have no tinnitus
I'm scared now, though.
>>
Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.
>>
WHO IS THIS BRAAPETTE
>>
>>74925602
start going to raves and or pick up an instrument you'll join the club soon enough
>>
>>74925602
you're battling against time and time always wins just so you know
>>
>>74925612
Dude this is already working a bit. Idk if you're joking or something but if it's not thank you
>>
>>74925011
I always would have assumed it was a bad feeling
>>
>>74925849
It's legit my dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO47LIjhp34

Have a good life man
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.