[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Taylor Swift.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (97KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 214x300px
Redpill me on Taylor Swift.
>>
>>74924086
nazis love her
>>
>>74924104
but why
>>
redpill yourself, bitch
>>
she's hot and a good singer/songwriter
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (271KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
271KB, 600x676px
>>74924179
>>
>>74924179
she's an Aryan princess
>>
>>74924104
she's a filthy jew, the alt-right aren't real nazis, they are an embarassement
>>
>>74924104
Neo-Nazis, she's popular with rednecks
>>
>>74924297
>the alt-right aren't real nazis

no shit. baby brains automatically conflate anti semitism with nazism
>>
File: image.png (245KB, 1039x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245KB, 1039x770px
>>
>>74924477
That guy's a fucking loser but it's clear that the mother is to blame
>>
>>74924477
: /
>>
>>74924086
hey I know some people who worked on that shoot
>>
>>74924866
cute
>>
>>74924657
this
>>
>>74924841
My face
>>
She's a liar, a hypocrite and manipulative
>>
>>74924477
More evidence of how pathetic they are
>b-but it's the jews fault i'm not a winner!
>>
>>74926873
Wrong girl
>>
>>74926927
>dates immature younger guys to write songs about them
>writes songs "hitting back" at people, like write your name and the Kanye diss but also writes a song about "shaking it off"
>lies about Kanye lying, gets caught out being a liar but then acts the victim
>gets into fights with people like kanye and katy perry even though she's totes a sweetheart y'all
She's a fucking nutjob
>>
>>74924086

She's a white supremacy icon and literally has no ass.
>>
Because Taylor Swift is a pretentious, self absorbed phony attention whore hipster feminist dyke who has one, maybe two good songs and don't think for a minute she actually did anything other than sing them (into an expensive microphone and the recording was then highly altered digitally). She thinks she's just the cutest most adorable thing in the world and acts all innocent, but she goes through about 20 men in a year and dresses like every other slutty female "artist" out there with her short shorts that make her ass cheeks hang out, or with shirts that show her belly button, and with that retarded red lipstick. Taylor is one of the worst role models for little girls out there and her music videos are awful too. To top it all off I'm convinced she's sleeping with Lena Dunham. Think about that for a minute. Think about the person Lena Dunham is and who we know to be just based off of her book alone where she bragged about putting pebbles in the pussies of little girls and treating her younger sister as sexual property and also making false rape claims. This is the type of person Taylor Swift is. And before you say "she's a musician why are you focused on all that other stuff" I'm focusing on all that other stuff because she shoves it down our throats, not just herself but her PR team and record company and everything else. Trust me "her" music is secondary to her ultimate goal and I put "her" in quotes because again, the idea that she actually writes any of her songs at least within the past 5 years or so is total bullshit, it's all created by the machine that's designed to keep you lame faggots following her every move and buying all her shitty music and attending her shitty shows with your little daughters so Taylor can teach them to be whores too. I'm fucking sick of it, of Taylor and Ariana and Iggy and Katy and Nikki, they're all the same and they're all ugly on the inside and'd be ugly on the outside if they didn't have surgery wear all that fucking makeup.
>>
>>74924179
She's white
>>
>>74926966
I was born in '96 and Taylor and I have mutual friends
could I be her next record's break up boy who's not famous so she seems more real
>>
>>74924086
If you're an adult you really shouldn't have strong feelings either way about her. She is a pretty girl who serves as a perfect mascot for whatever generic tween shit Sony feels like putting out. None of the "beefs" are real, most of the relationships are probably fake and all of the music and lyrics are cooked up by marketers and professional songwriting teams. There is no redpill here. Just accept her as a run of the mill pop star and move on with your life.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.