[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do while listening to music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1498221666647.gif (1019KB, 249x190px) Image search: [Google]
1498221666647.gif
1019KB, 249x190px
It's the weekend, which means I get to sit around and finally go through a bunch of albums I've been meaning to listen to. At night, I have no problem laying back with some headphones and listening to music with my eyes closed, doing nothing else, but not so much in the morning.

What are some things (that don't take too much brainpower) you can do while you listen to music, while keeping the music in the foreground of your focus? Websites to browse, super simple games to play? All I've got is browsing 4chan, but /mu/ doesn't really have enough active people for that to last long (sometimes when I've gone through every interesting thing on /mu/ I (God help me) go to /tv/). What else you got? Any other music websites too? All suggestions welcome though.

GIF unrelated
>>
>>74916591
playing city building/transport sims
>>
listen to some stuff from nodata.tv
>>
File: image.png (528KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
528KB, 640x1136px
>>74916591
I look for /metal/ approved RYM profiles.
>>
>>74916622
what a fag
>>
Take my dog for a walk, write, paint, sew, screen print patches, read (if there are no vocals), cook, drink and stare at the walls contemplating suicide.
>>
>>74916704
same :/
>>
>>74916704
How do you screen print patches?
>>
i play 2048 on my phone it works pretty good for me.
>>
>>74916591
i also like to walk around town
but best thing is just to listen and imagine the people make the music
>>
i browse 4chan while listening to stoner metal
>>
>>74916748
The cheap way. You can Google "screen printing at home" and that's basically what i do.
>>
>>74916887
ah cool man
What kind of designs do you like to make?
>>
>>74916612
Gonna have to ask what this website is before I go following this link I've never seen, but if legit thanks for the rec!

And thanks to everyone else for other recs too, wasn't expecting any serious answers!
>>
>>74916915
Mostly band patches and horror icons, because that's what people want to buy. Some are my own designs, but I'm not the best artist. I used to just paint all my patches freehand when i was more into deathrock.
>>
File: 1504373163029.jpg (74KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
1504373163029.jpg
74KB, 420x560px
expose the jews
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.