[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Taylor Swift and Kanye is related? What's this hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170902_122720.jpg (68KB, 634x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170902_122720.jpg
68KB, 634x813px
How Taylor Swift and Kanye is related? What's this hype
>>
I MADE THAT BITCH FAMOUS
>>
>>74910235
Is that a fuckin mbv shirt desu?
>>
>>74910235
its a ploy to make you interested in them........
>>
>>74910254
Yes
>>
>>74910235
So when is he gonna form a shoegaze band?
>>
What's up with kanye man is he still in the hills somewhere carving out his next gem
>>
File: fuck me.jpg (57KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.jpg
57KB, 601x601px
STOP POSTING THIS PICTURE
I CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD EXPOSE MY FAVORITE BAND TO FUCKING NORMIES
FUCK YOU KANYE
I FUCKING HATE YOU!
>>
He's cool but what's up you know
>>
>>74911606
He left that mountain a while back and went to Japan for a bit with Kid Cudi. Not sure what he's doing right now
>>
Mr. West has been quite a public figure for the past 2 and a half decades from his music to his trendsetter fashion sense to his anger at what seemed to be a unwillingness on the part of the fashion industry and brands that just denied good business that just made sense to Mr. West....Now is he our genius of our generation or are we willing to deny that as well? if not then why do the naysayers continue to question his vision? Why must we delay our zenith to that shining hill that Mr. West sees and is willing to sacrifice so much for to get us there? Why must we always kill the messenger, the truth, the vision, that bright future we all live for...why must we deny ourselves life? .......Mr. West: " Welcome to the Good Life" LONG LIVE Kanye Omari West
>>
>>74911633
Its already a semi normie band you unoriginal /mu/ influenced fuck!
>>
>>74911838
>He's up fat mountain now and went to China for a bit of kung pao.

*fixed*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.