[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a B-side and switch it with a song on the Album to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0653.jpg (288KB, 727x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0653.jpg
288KB, 727x727px
Take a B-side and switch it with a song on the Album to make it better.

I would take "Run Pig Run" off of Era Vulgaris and replace it with "The Fun Machine Took a Shit and Died." A far superior track which I believe belonged on the album. I know a lot of people feel this is QOTSAs weakest album but it's actually one of my favorites. I find myself listening to it more and more and I can't help but feel like this one track tweak would make it perfect because honestly I love every track except for the last, "Run Pig Run," which I always skip.
>>
>>74907933
I agree that Run Pig Run is the worst track in the album and I think that The Fun Machine is one of the best songs they released, but it doesn't fit the album at all.
>>
>>74908019
I don't think it'd really fit on any of their other albums, though.
>>
>>74908019
It would be a perfect hidden track. Fades in after like 3 minutes of silence cause I agree this song seems like it comes from outta nowhere
>>
>>74907933
I wanted Fun Machine, so I bought the Argentinian release off Amazon. It has Fun Machine right after Run Pig Run, and it's a much better closing to the album.
>>
>>74908068
this would have made era a solid 7/10
>>
Why is Era Vulgaris not on Era Vulgaris?
>>
>>74909768
Especially since it's better than half of the songs that areon the album.
>>
File: homepage_large.6283beab.jpg (20KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.6283beab.jpg
20KB, 319x319px
Wool is now a promotional single, Solace is now the last song, 10/10 album
>>
File: Cover.png (2MB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
2MB, 1400x1400px
replace Warm Healer with We Sleep in Pairs
and replace Fortune 500 with Hapsburg Lippp
ideally I'd also include only as good as my good on there somewhere but idk where it'd fit
>>74909768
can tokiposting be a meme
>>
>>74910851
only as good as my god*
fuck
>>
File: inbruges.png (390KB, 529x332px) Image search: [Google]
inbruges.png
390KB, 529x332px
>>74909345
>tfw i'm argentinian and my copy of EV came with that song but i ended up losing it
>>
>>74910851
I would replace No Reptiles with Hapsburg Lippp.
Honestly I thought Warm Healer was a much stronger song than No Reptiles.
>>
>>74911318
fair point senpai, I just found warm healer kinda boring; at least No Reptiles had the whackiest lyrics (aside from maybe Blast Doors)
>>
File: around the world in a day.jpg (490KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
around the world in a day.jpg
490KB, 600x600px
replace condition of the heart with the extended version of she's always in my hair and this is now the best prince album
>>
>>74911448
Warm Healer works as a ending song.
>>
>>74911792
not denying that senpai I just think we sleep in pairs would be better
>>
>>74907933
I think I'd prefer if you added the title track
>>
>>74907933
>>74909754
nah
>>
File: NoHomme.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
NoHomme.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>74909345
My album also has The Fun Machine at the end, it is just perfect. Era Vulgaris has some of the best B sides and promo tracks ever.
>You know what you did
>Running Joke
>The Fun Machine
>Those fantastic covers of Goin' Out West and Christian Brothers
>>74910666
Wool is one of the best songs of the album son.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.