[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can an album that is so long have absolutely no filler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

How can an album that is so long have absolutely no filler?
>>
>>74903440
Because it's a good, 10/10 album??
The only bad track I can think of is X.Y.U.
>>
>>74903767
>The only bad track I can think of is X.Y.U.

The fuck nigga? That song is a fucking banger
>>
>>74904003
I never said it wasn't good, it's just not as good as some other tracks.
>>
>>74903767
Nigga XYU is 10/10 tier

>IN THE EYES OF THE JACKAL I SAY
>KABOOOOOOOM
>>
>>74903440
Why is everything SP did in the 90s so good?
>>
>>74904105
Cause Billy was a genius until the death of his mother and the realization that rock was dead let him to be a Christcuck
>>
>>74904130
>>74904105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kyfhABWug

So it's safe to say that the Pumpkins died in the 90s, right?
>>
Listen to more music because SP are shit.
>>
>>74903440
>The only bad track I can think of is X.Y.U.
You're not well
>>
>>74903440
"We only come out at night" is the definition of filler. There are definitely some other songs on this that left zero impression on me.

that said jellybelly is a banger and 1979 is the best song they have made
>>
>>74903440
Wtf every SP album ever is just filler for 1979.
>>
>>74904382
Today > 1979
>>
>>74903440
the entire album is filler
>>
It's just that over the years people have think they found something in nothing. When that album first came out people were complaining a lo about the filler.
>>
>>74903440
evry song they ever wrote was filler
>>
>>74903767
That's like top five of the album >:(
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.