[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the gay agenda in hip hop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1486271557958.jpg (68KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1486271557958.jpg
68KB, 480x853px
Let's talk about the gay agenda in hip hop
>>
It's beautiful watching the core values of hip-hop be eroded
>>
>>74903216
quavo is highkey gay
>>
File: PicsArt_08-29-01.59.48.jpg (32KB, 381x259px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-29-01.59.48.jpg
32KB, 381x259px
The gay agenda is the same as the straight agenda - have a good life, express and enjoy what you love, and get laid. Scaaaaaaarrrry
>>
>>74903216
What is the appeal of sticking things in your asshole?
>>
>>74903380
prostrate stimulation
>>
Sometimes when im bored i search "gay agenda in hip hop" on youtube and watch the neck bearded negros talk about how the jews and da whyte man be trying ta turn tha kids gay and shit. It's really just people with no control in their own lives having to feel like there's some unseen forces trying to manipulate and conspire against them, It's really just /pol/ inverse
>>
who is going to be the first rapper to get a sex change?
This is the only road its going down, it will get more and more extreme, rappers trying to outdo each other by becoming the biggest faggot
>>
>>74903216
being a faggot is fashionable nowadays
>>
Why is trans-gender an okay topic but trans-race a no-no? Compare the feedback to that faceapp thing first to their gender filter and then to their race filters.

MJay was the first trans-race musicians ffs.
>>
>>74903582
*musician
>>
>>74903582
You see, Michael Jackson had mental problems. That's why he did what he did!
>>
Hip hop was always for closeted gay people. why do you think most wore pants down low exposing their ass? It's prison sign for "fuck my black ass up, senpai"
>>
https://youtu.be/x4iBBfEHNaE
Go to bed, DMX, we show love to homo thugs now
>>
>>74903488
Missy Eliott
>>
File: c-jw-01-16-mammy.jpg (16KB, 282x424px) Image search: [Google]
c-jw-01-16-mammy.jpg
16KB, 282x424px
>>74903582
>MJay was the first trans-race musicians ffs.
He was an Al Jolsen tribute act.
>>
this is good, because it will disgruntle straight black men and then they will unite with white men and overthrow the-
>>
>>74903750
gaytriarchy
>>
>>74903691
Its to shoplift and so weapons dont print
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.