[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jonestown death tape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1496883340565.png (2MB, 3072x3118px) Image search: [Google]
1496883340565.png
2MB, 3072x3118px
>Jonestown death tape
>>
The only actually unnerving part is where the rest of Jonestown convinces the woman that killing themselves is a good thing.

More importantly, the gospel album the Peoples Temple put out is fucking amazing.
>>
>>74902015
Are you kidding the opening moments with the organ are creepy as shit
>How very much I loved you....
Maybe I'm easily spooked but the whole tape is just bad vibes
>>
anybody got a download link? i've always wanted to check this out
>>
shit SLAPS bro
>>
>>74902095
It's on YouTube if you wanna try before u dl
>>
>>74902068
That part is a mixture of sounding cool and infuriating given Jones' narcissism and abuse.

Something I think everyone interested in Jonestown should know, was that Jim Jones, early on, was lauded as a genuinely great human being, a force of equality and love in a time of hatred; he was popular enough in San Francisco for him to regularly communicate with figures such as the mayor of SF, first lady Rosalind Carter, and former VP Walter Mondale (who even when Jones was in Guyana was concerned for the well-being of a man he respected). And yet at the height of his fame he was wracked by paranoia because he understood that if people fully grasped the reality of the Peoples Temple, the government would crash down on them in a heartbeat.

Also of note - though the Peoples Temple was initially and nominally a religious organization, Jones himself was strictly atheist, a diehard communist, and only operated religiously so as to 'destroy it from the inside'.

And just a fun fact, nearly half of Jonestown were African-American women.
>>
>>74901974
Never listened to it, I'm about to.
>>
File: 1480029984478.gif (364KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1480029984478.gif
364KB, 200x149px
>>74902257
>listening now
>not even eight minutes in and he already said if they don't poison the babies they'll be butchered
>that lady trying to argue with him
>>
>>74902460
>life has no meaning
>*claps*
>I'm the best friend you'll ever have
>*more thunderous applause*
I'm done with this shit
>>
>>74902246
He also raped a lot of his followers too (both men and women) then would punish them for "tempting" him.
>>
>>74902557
>While Jones banned sex among Temple members outside of marriage, he himself voraciously engaged in sexual relations with both male and female Temple members.[100][101] Jones, however, claimed that he detested engaging in homosexual activity and did so only for the male temple adherents' own good, purportedly to connect them symbolically with him (Jones).[100]
He was tsundere for dick.
>>
Is this music now?
>If so I like this new direction
>>
>>74902246
he was a CIA plant
>>
File: DIlERV8VYAAZy0m.jpg (25KB, 514x276px) Image search: [Google]
DIlERV8VYAAZy0m.jpg
25KB, 514x276px
>>74902460
lelno
i think i'll pass
>>
I actually first heard this on an Integrity album. It's the last track of Seasons in the Size of Days, but there's tribal drumming and shit added. Pretty harrowing stuff.
>>
>>74901974
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.