[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electro House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: edm boys.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
edm boys.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Why the fuck is Electro House so big in America today? Just listen to the video holy fuck how do people dance to this fucking shit. It's the shittiest, bland, most generic soulless music in existence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sGGgIawcPc.
>>
>>74896897
Thank you for calling it what it is and not generalizing all electronic music.
>Producers like David Guetta around 2008 discovered they could take basic beat house which was a sound for spun club goers, and transplant it in the college scene for people equally as slow witted.
>>
>>74896897
>2017
>electro house

its faux-indie ambient pop now k thx bye
>>
this culture is like 10 years old
>>
>>74896941
Yeah I don't really like when people say EDM since I feel it's too broad. I honestly fucking love Techno, bit of House/Tech House, Acid House and other forms of electronic music but my god it annoys me how all of this is the mainstream image of it. The whole ''3, 2 ,1 LET'S FUCKING JUMP'' shit is the worst. God fuck that whole college scene I can't stand shit like that video aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>>74896995
I know but the fact it's still extremely large is infuriating
>>
>>74897031
Yeah I've been following that wave for at least a decade now and have avoiding said situation every time. I think the bro-est time I've ever been at a show was when trap was first blowing up, and I bowed out of that scene for the most part. Just as shit rock bands there will be shit electronic acts, it's just easier to pump out the latter because all you need is a fashion model to dance on stage to a ghost produces beats.
And personally, I don't even call it EDM because a good portion of what I listen to is not intended to be danced.
>>
>>74897414
Scratch that, Bassnectar is the bro-est show I've been to in regards to electronic, but that's more of a "wookie bro" than your average meathead.
>>
>>74896897
So Daft Punk, Justice and Sebastian?
>>
>>74896897
the festivals are really fun tho. best time i had in my life.
>>
>>74896995
They dress like 10 year olds too.
>>
>>74896897
great thread
>>
>>74897465
Someone sounds salty that they are a basement dwelling recluse
>>
>>74897668
who, you?
>>
>>74897717
Nah my rooms in the attic, I even have my own food bowl.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.