[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a greater hip hop artist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ye.jpg (39KB, 606x456px) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
39KB, 606x456px
>>
My somewhat racist uncle who mocks rappers by turning his trucker hat sideways and rapping 'yo yo yo and a bottle of rum' while waving around his hands in the shape of V peace signs.
>>
>>74882840
Thomas Wright III
>>
tribe called quest, west is meme tier, and doesnt even make hip hop, he makes pop, and its shit pop
>>
>>74882881
This guy's somewhat racist uncle who mocks rappers by turning his trucker hat sideways and rapping 'yo yo yo and a bottle of rum' while waving around his hands in the shape of V peace signs.
>>
>>74882915
When's the album coming out though?
>>
>>74882913
Yes! The Tribe today on /mu/ is powerful. Let's overthrow this tyranny of shitty mainstream hip hop artists disgracing the art form.
>>
>>74882987
I wish
>>
>>74882840
Kanye is 100 followers on soundcloud tier at best.
>>
>>74882881
Based uncle
>>
all of them
>>
>>74883009
you're Irish?
>>
>>74882913
hip hop as an art form is at its last stage, its dying very soon, kids need to get into instruments
>>
>>74883910
What a lot of hip hop artists are today are forgotten house party MC's of the 80's. In 20 years or so there will be plenty of good shit to look back on.
>>
>>74883910
And when they get into instruments, they need to make sure to put in the focus and practice. There were a lot of kids at my school who could play the "Stairway to Heaven" guitar solo but who couldn't play three chords of a Ramones song if their life depended on it because they didn't have the strength or ability to do it.
>>
that gay guy singing on that one grandmaster flash song
>>
Even Tyler, The Creator and Die Antwoord are better artists than Kanye. Just because he has "crazy" tweets for publicity doesn't make him a complex genius. His music is subpar pop-hop at best. Stop with the cult of personality.
>>
>>74882840
>>74882881
>>74882936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkY3xHIMEaA
>>
>>74882840
Kendrick Lamar Duckworth.
>>
>>74884028
I really hate people who have respect for their craft. Fuck off and die
>>
>>74884069
just discovered the gay guy is grandmaster himself, magical
>>
>>74882913
feel god hip hop is the only respectable hip hop, aand the roots, everything else is trash, but like the other anon said, hip hop is almost dead, almost, couple more years, maybe less
>>
>>74882840
wtf!?!?!?

I literally can't????????
>>
File: dennehy-by-serengeti.jpg (48KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
dennehy-by-serengeti.jpg
48KB, 401x400px
>>
D'Angelo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.