[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IGLOOGHOST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of Iglooghost?
>>
all style, no substance

sounds like a PC music parody of druqks-era aphex twin
>>
>>74879504
something really fucked up has happened to mu... they don't even realise the originality and excitement of an up and coming producer like Iglooghost anymore. everyone just shitposts now.

This guy fucking rules. Can't wait to hear the album.
>>
File: sammy.png (55KB, 171x171px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.png
55KB, 171x171px
On a technical level i can really respect him. He really knows how to work the programs he uses. If that style of electronic became its own genre i can easily see him being a pioneer of that style. He is one of the best in the style, not THE BEST but hes up there. Some of the albums on BOTR is just as good.
>>
>>74879504
I like him
>>
>>74879592
This
Fantano creams all over his music, but I think it just panders to his ADHD
>>
>>74879504
i think its really good. very fast paced with a lot going on and it works very well
>>
>>74879943
yeah, iglooghost is great. he has a really interesting sound. his cuts are always so detailed and textured. snoring was amazing.

looking forward to his new record.

>>74879592
namedrop, namedrop

>>74880434
namedrop

it's almost as if the "critics" on /mu/ are totally creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>74880495
hey hows it going, man? whats your team on pkmnshowdown?
>>
>>74880495
Maybe the dumbest post on all of /mu/ and I like Iglooghost. You're just the fudging stupid.

>>74879592
But I also agree with this. I like the music for sound alone but that's all there is to it.
>>
I thoroughly enjoy Iglooghost's music. Sure, it may be a case of style > substance but in this particular scenario it works, and it works really well.
>>
>>74880932
>i like the music for sound alone

lmao music is sound dude wtf are you sayin lmao nigga are you retarded
>>
the ep was lit, but they're starting to sound pretty creatively bankrupt with the recent track releases
>>
>>74879504
make more grime remixes
>>
meh
>>
I like him but in all honestly all of his tracks sound exactly the same.
>>
i prefer venetian snares
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.