[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what band has the coolest fanbase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: c30jcH1[2].png (57KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
c30jcH1[2].png
57KB, 180x180px
what band has the coolest fanbase
>>
The Residents'
>>
Death Grips has the most intelligent fanbase.
>>
>>74877424
As a death grips fan, pfffffffffffffffffffft.
>>
Ween
>>
>>74877424
not to mention they're fucking god tier and noided as fuck
>>
>>74877424
Fucking love Death Grips but I've met fans that are complete fucking imbociles
>>
>>74877401
yeah this
met a guy with a residents shirt at an anime con once that was pretty cool
>>
>>74877377
Grimes. Her fans are so cool that Grimes herself run an Instagram blog to share the artwork received from them: http://instagram.com/grimesartofficial
>>
None that visit this board
/thread
>>
>>74877922
lol more than half make better art than her.
>>
>>74877922
nah, her fanbase is full of autismal creepy fucks
i feel bad for grimes
>>
>>74877995
No. You're the actual creep for trying to annoy them so much and then wonder why they BTFO you. Stay mad.
>>
>>74878045
it's you! THE autismal grimesfag
how you doing autist
>>
>>74877424
real story guys
recently i had a dream where i was working with MC Ride as a painters while Andy was fixing some electricity problem and Zach was cooking noodle soup while we all were working
i believe we were painting the walls bright-yellow while MC Ride was discussing about going through the walls, Andy have solved the problem fast and Zach's noodle soup was red, spicy and tasty
>>
>>74877580
10/10
>>
>>74877922
This is honestly cringe
>>
>>74878276
jesus fucking christ death grips have moved on from ARGs to dreams. holy fuck NEW ALBUM WHEN
>>
>>74878071
WTF are you talking about, autist?
>>
Kero Kero Bonito
>>
>>74878422
Dude, it's real!
New DG album 31.12.2017/01.01.2017
Tracklist(not in order):
Mansion Man
7 Bullets in the Chamber
Ex-mental Trip
Steroids (Original Mix)
√X1-b/a×2
Life Kicks (Butt, that is)
Flop Managehead
Russian Roylette
Terrordrome
Zipper Lock
Flaming Church
Moving In
>>
>>74878422
once i had anothe dream with Death Grips but they were collaborating woth Pink guy
So MC Ride stands on a scene with Pink guy
MC Ride screams something like "SONS OF THE EAST/I AM THE BEAST"while Pink guy was drinking watermelon juice and spitting it on the crowd with the watermelon seeds, Andy had a normal haircut and he was flexing on the laplop, Zach was sweaty and he was playing on the drums really loud
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.