[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This album is the equivalent of that one kid who obsessively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

This album is the equivalent of that one kid who obsessively watch Bill Hicks/George Carlin and quotes them in public often, also carries a copy of The God Delusion wherever he goes and makes sure everyone can see he's holding it, and regularly says pseud shit like "The government is owned by corporations", "All politicians are corrupted and evil" and "Organized religion is a scam".
>>
remember the cd version in your pic completely butcheered it
>>
>>74876793
Even after all these years. Zappa was truly something. Are you actually serious with this or are you trying to get people to discuss the album? This board is at the point at which no one can be sure.
>>
>>74876809
Vinyl mastering is better than mastering for digital formats for some reason.
>>
>>74876793
what's up with this autist spamming his hate for this album every single day
>>
>>74876834
Given that he probably won't bother replying, he's just here to aggravate people. This board is truly dead anyway, so it doesn't matter.
>>
File: IMG_20170827_195056.jpg (7KB, 221x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_195056.jpg
7KB, 221x241px
>>74876793
Carlin is mostly right, though. It's fine if you disagree, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the album. Anyway, it's pretty great, but I'm just really starting to get into Zappa's music and this album, so I don't have much to say about it yet.

>>74876817
I wish people actually talked about music instead of accessorising it anonymously.

>>74876827
If you want a good example of this, check out Gentlemen by the Afghan Whigs. The recent LP reissue sounds so much better than the digital one, it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>74876817
>>74876834
>>74876868
>>74876891
I'm letting you know out of all the artists you could be defending right now you're defending Zappa. Think about that for second.
>>
>>74876891
>Carlin is mostly right, though
He's the master of black comedy and he was an American. I mean, just look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UefOyRQF7fw
They're terrified and are cautious when to laugh or if to laugh at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDO6HV6xTmI
One of his masterpieces.
>>
>>74876963
>>74876868
No one's falling for it OP, tough luck.
>>
>>74876963
autism
>>
I knew a guy in highschool exactly like that.
>>
>>74877024
>>74876974
>>
>>74876793
This is literally true. My best friend in high school, who worshipped Zappa, was constantly saying dumb pseudo-intellectual shit in order to prove his own wokeness. He eventually decided to stop hanging out with me because I wasn't leftist enough for him. Zappa is overrated as hell anyway, the real innovators were Beefheart, Can and Faust
>>
>>74877492
OP, stop, you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>74877492
>>74876974
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.