[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a person be so devilish and greedy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: sdfgne.jpg (241KB, 1346x907px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgne.jpg
241KB, 1346x907px
How can a person be so devilish and greedy?
>>
>>74874003
holy fucking shit that's a retarded idea
>>
being a two-faced conniving money-hungry reputation-obsessed bitch will do that to you
>>
If you disagree with this you support ticket scalpers and price gouging
>>
>>74874003
Scalper would still make profit even if they had to buy a taylor onesie
>>
>>74874003
I give them a few days before the bots figure out how to nick all the tickets.
>>
>>74874003
the truly egregious part is that fans are told they're "beating the bots" through an animated video of a cute kitty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i5B1asvFxY

i would have been ok if she had just come out and said "i want more fucking money." it would have fit the bad-girl thing she's attempting now
>>
>>74874003
>protecting hardcore fans from bots
>somehow bad because TayTay does it

>>74874038
It still gives hardcore fans a better opportunity to get tickets for less, since they do all the shit for free either way. The only ones who get shafted are the casuals but for them it's either giving extra money to TayTay or giving it to scalpers.
>>
>>74874024
Oh, her PR team has spoken. You should fire your manager immediately, because he clearly knows nothing about market research and buyer preferences
>>
>>74874024
>price gouging
Literally no such thing in this context, the "scalpers" are just setting ticket prices at their fair market value. If the demand isn't there after they buy up all the tickets then they'll take a loss. If the demand is there, well then the tickets should logically be going to whoever can pay the highest price.
>>
>>74874003
>having to spend money in order to buy concert tickets
how is this outrageous

it has the exact same effect on the fans as if the tickets were just more expensive, except they get some merch as well, and scalpers are less likely to get tickets

i dont see the problem
>>
File: IMG_2509.jpg (119KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2509.jpg
119KB, 408x408px
>>74874024
>>74874123
>>74874297
>people are actually defending this
>>
>>74874297
because in this scenario you are spending money to "improve your chance" of getting a ticket. At least with a scalper you actually buy the ticket.
>>
>>74874003
If price gauging and ticket scalping are such a problem, why don't they introduce personalized tickets? would solve the whole dilemma
>>
>>74874338
But for fans it's also getting merch which they usually get either way. If you don't care about it, there will be still scalpers either way.

>>74874342
Doing that with millions of people would cost a fuckload.
>>
>>74874342
>If price gauging and ticket scalping are such a problem, why don't they introduce personalized tickets? would solve the whole dilemma

I thought ticketmaster did this already?
Also, >>74874366, I don't see why it would cost anything extra. All they have to do is transfer your name used at checkout to the PDF/physical ticket. Then at the event, have security take a quick look at your ID & ticket before running you through the metal detector.
>>
>>74874366
>would cost a fuckload
[citation needed]
also,
>implying Ticketmaster and Taylor don't already have enough money to make a system like that work
>>
>>74874342
>>74874297
Why would you actually want to eliminate scalpers? All this rule does is create an system where tickets are allocated to resellers that are willing to take the hit on the merchendise and whoever can game the social sharing system most effectively. Having the tickets sold by resellers based on demand is already a perfect system.
>>
there is no defending this bc there is literally zero chance the end result is anything but tickets being sold by resellers for more than they already are (and a lot of people wasting money on merch)

fuck taylor
>>
>>74874445
>All they have to do is transfer your name used at checkout to the PDF/physical ticket.
Which needs someone to do that, someone to make the DB, someone to make sure it's secure and so on. Plus extra time on security checks. It'd be quite the effort given the number of people.

>>74874463
Nigga, we live in a capitalist society. It'd be insane to spend extra money on something without any benefit for the one who spends it.

Obviously the artists don't give a fuck about fans as long they keep paying but the ticketmaster shit is definitely benefits the big fans who do all the required stuff regardless, and of course it massively benefits Taytay since even the scalpers pay more and shill for her.
>>
>>74874445
This. When I saw NIN in 2009 they had a personalized system of tickets you could buy that guaranteed you early access into the venue for the same price as a normal ticket. All you had to do was to give them your ID and have the name match the order.
>>
The only time I ever got tickets from a scalper, I was seeing Neil Young win my dad and our tickets where a steal. Literally nothing wrong with scalping
>>
>>74874540
this. maybe for another artist it would be different but this is Taylor Swift we are talking about. for scalpers, the demand is worth the investment to eat up the tickets as they come.
>>
>>74876022
>making scalpers buy your album 13 times
Why is she such a genius?
>>
>>74874024
I do support ticket scalpers.
>>
>>74874003
Why can't scalpels target a market that deserves it
Why is it always innocent shit like concert tickets and vinyl records that get the scummiest venture pricks
>>
>>74874003
Springsteen is doing the same thing for his broadway residency. It's such a garbage system.
>>
anyone else get more aroused by taylor the more she shows how much of an ultracunt she is
>>
File: 1496624981002.png (29KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496624981002.png
29KB, 778x512px
>>74876414
take all my money mommy tay tay then stomp on my testicles
>>
File: 1453011058713_0.jpg (68KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
1453011058713_0.jpg
68KB, 800x526px
>>74874091
>unique activities
>options are
Watch a video, buy my shit, buy my shit
>>
File: 1480814814090.jpg (32KB, 706x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480814814090.jpg
32KB, 706x480px
>>74874003
>wanting to go to a taylor swift concert in the first place

it doesn't matter how she sells her tickets. the people who go to her shows are spoiled teenage girls and their daddies won't miss the money at all
>>
>>74874003
>>74874091
this is indefensible. holy shit what a greedy cunt.
>>
people on this board LITERALLY DEFEND THIS SNAKE

jesus christ imagine using your dick to make every decision in your life
>>
>>74874024
who is going to have money for buying merch
>scalper making huge returns per scalped ticket
>underage/unemployed white girl who likes taylor swift
>>
>>74874003
>increase their chances of purchasing tickets
Taylor Jewift does it again and again and again.
>>
I'm starting to like Taylor more and more everyday.
>>
>>74876907
If the girl is underage, her daddy and mommy will pay for it. If she's unemployed ... well, it's Murica, she will probably take a loan. Hell, even if just scalpers but it, they would pay the price for albums and merch and tickets. Tay slays in any scenario.

Why bitching at her and not the game? If people don't like the prices of something, they shouldn't buy it. It's not like going to concerts is a real need, it's a fucking luxury and should be as expensive as she can get away with.

>>74876844
Why wouldn't you defend clever business practices that doesn't harm anyone? She's not extorting people by pushing prices of medication. She's getting more money from idiots, who clearly don't need it.
>>
>>74877037
I don't think its right to take advantage of children or the mentally handicapped, both of which are her main fanbase.
>>
>>74877037
Well put, Anon.
>>
>>74877083
It's not the children who are buying her tickets by their parents. (Well, and probably some cucks who want to impress their girlfriends) If they want to blow their money on that shit, why shouldn't she take as much as possible?
>>
>After fans pre-order the CD (from big box retailers like Target or from Swift’s store only—no indie record store support here), they’re informed that if they’d like a guarantee they’ll receive Reputation it on the day it’s released they’ll have to fork over an extra $48.03 to ensure timely shipping, which brings the cost of one CD purchase to $63.03. It bears repeating: $63.03. For a single CD. This nonsensical move seems aimed to appease UPS, one of Swift’s many corporate partners for Reputation and the tour supporting it.

nice, let's blow 50 bucks just to receive the cd a couple of days earlier
>>
I want to pirate this on principle.
>>
>>74877099
The big question is how many people will actually do it. It just sounds too dumb even for the target group.
>>
Who is still bumping this trainwreck of a thread?
>>
>>74877162
Fuck off Swift shill.
>>
>>74877116
There are people who unironically buy music from millionaires here?
>>
desu the casual fans would not get a ticket anyway.

In the long run it's better to have a more dedicated fanbase support you than a majority of casuals who will not pay for shit.

I support taylor, though her music is shit.
>>
>>74877167
How could you have possibly deduced that I'm actually supporting her from that post?
>>
I fucking love a smart, ambitious and cunning woman
taytay is the perfect waifu honestly
>>
>>74877256
Fuck off, I saw her first ... in 2014.
>>
>>74877256

yeah, imagine being married to such an entitled cunt
>>
>>74877456
Where did entitlement get into it? If she were entitled, she'd just live off her parents money instead of building the taytay enterprise.
>>
File: ebin_bre.jpg (31KB, 650x609px) Image search: [Google]
ebin_bre.jpg
31KB, 650x609px
Is this /mu/ equivalent of DLCs?
>>
File: looky.jpg (78KB, 634x649px) Image search: [Google]
looky.jpg
78KB, 634x649px
>>74876840
this is completely true. if you're a big enough moron to go to her shitty concert in the first place, you're certainly willing to buy new taylor swift sanitary wipes™ in an effort to get further in some virtual line.
>>
>>74877878
It's closer to having to pre order the DLCs and pass to have a better chance to be able to buy the game.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.