[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree that this is Album of the Year, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

We can all agree that this is Album of the Year, right?
>>
>>74873411
Pretty disappoint actually
>>
it's the worst qotsa album. it's worse than era vulgaris
>>
just badly recorded and mixed/mastered badly. and the songwriting is not great. they shouldn't have brought in the bruno mars faggot to produce that was a mistake. almost every track is limpdicked and forgettable
>>
>>74873419
era vulgaris is the best qotsa album, what do you mean?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>
>>74873448

yeah and this is worse
>>
How the hell can people think this is worse than Like Clockwork?...
>>
this might be their best album desu

>not listening to better living through chemistry and i think i lost my headache while in the desert and smoking DUDE WEED
>>
>>74873468

because like clockwork is clearly a top 3 qotsa album with rated R and sftd
>>
>>74873477
RR>SftD>s/t>(TCV)>LtP>V>EV>LC
>>
>>74873487

RR>SftD>LC>>>s/t>LtP>EV>>>>V
>>
>>74873470

>the steel drum on the final track

muh brain

muh dic
>>
>>74873427
Absolutely. Look for videos of any of the songs played live, they become so much better without Ronson's flat mix.

I wonder if some day they'll release a new, more competent mix by someone else, like the guy who did LC.
>>
I remember the days when i could count on QOTSA albums guaranteed to be album of the year.

Sigh.... I guess even Josh Homme had to get old some day.
>>
File: 66.png (694KB, 896x566px) Image search: [Google]
66.png
694KB, 896x566px
>>74873411
Mmmmhh...
>>
>>74874850
It's a huge midlife crisis album.

It tries to tell you "I CAN STILL GROOVE, LOOK I HAVE A DJ FRIEND" while also talking about the fountain of youth, and giving advice to his daughter.
>>
>>74874880
>I can't think for myself I have to rely on the opinions of others
fuck off
>>
Fun album
I like the funky grooves on it, works really well with QOTSA's sound imo
>>
>>74873457
Correct
>>
>>74873487
SftD>LC>EV>RR>V>ST
>>
>>74874927
This album almost makes not not want TCV 2, if Josh is just going to butcher them like this.
>>
>>74873411
I'd say it's about 6/10
>>
>>74873411
Its mediocore af.

>>74873457
This
>>
Not according to the bald man.

I think Villains of Circumstance is fantastic, though.
>>
>>74873487
SFTD>R>ST>V>EV>LC>LTP
>>
>>74873411
no you're gay
>>
File: IMG_4889.jpg (384KB, 896x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4889.jpg
384KB, 896x896px
nah man
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.