[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 41gBRSvEDDL.jpg (23KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
41gBRSvEDDL.jpg
23KB, 500x442px
How is this album so good?

Its like hook Prog or something. They found away to make Prog rock were every new part of the song is a hook.

You're a madman if you don't love this album.
>>
this is coheed's only good album
>>
>>74870708
Actually, they don't have a bad album.
>>
this has to be one of my favorite albums of all time if not my favorite. the first time coheed has ever come to my city, it was the IKSSE:3 tour and it was easily one of the best shows i'll probably ever go to
>>
>>74870708
Coheed isn't for everyone but The Second Stage Turbine Blade is objectively a good album.

>>74870735
I love Coheed but Year of the Black Rainbow and their newest album (don't even remember the name because it's such shit) are definitely low points, to say the least.
>>
>>74870735
YotBR and their latest are pretty bad.
>>
I got big into Coheed in 2006 with the release of Good Apollo. I'd personally call that their last great album. I did play NWFT and YOTBR quite a bit when they came out, but over time I realized that they just don't hold up nearly as well for me. SSTB through GA:V1 is a super consist trio of records though.
>>
>>74871816
If you ask me-
>GOD TIER
In Keeping of Silent Earth 3
>GREAT TIER
The Second Stage Turbine Blade
Good Apollo Volume 1
>Okay Tier
Good Apollo Volume 2
The Afterman
>Bad Tier
Year of the Black Rainbow
>Shall Not Be Named Tier
You know the one
>>
>>74870799
>>74870974
B-but Here We Are Juggernaut
>>
File: 1499943843798.png (300KB, 440x495px) Image search: [Google]
1499943843798.png
300KB, 440x495px
>>74872161
Here We Are Juggernaut is classic Coheed, but it sets you up for disappointment. There's nothing else on the album that matches it. Also, what the hell happened to the numbering? The albums were planned. Year Of The Black Rainbow was the prequel to the first album. That's why the albums are numbered
>The *SECOND* Stage Trubine Blade
>In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth *3*
>Good Apollo I'm Burning Star *4* (parts one and two)
Where's the number ONE in the album? It's not there. Also, the lyrics don't sound Coheed. Coheed is about a sci-fi universe. You wouldn't know that from listening to the lyrics, instead there's just vague love songs. It's fucking weird.
>>
>>74872191
Yeah. On their next album, I'm really hoping they complete that number scheme, or at least continue with it.

And Claudio, please bring back the WOOOAH OH's.
>>
buttrock pissmusic
>>
>>74870607
A Favor House Atlantic is pure rock kino
>>
>>74870974
yotbr has its moments
in the flame of error, far, juggernaut, pearl of the stars, when skeletons live are all decent/good imo

>>74870799
their first 3 albums are their best work for sure and anyone can say any of them is their best and be right honestly

the afterman was a good return to form with some great highs like domino, vic, evagria, number city and gravity's union but there's so many mediocre songs that it just ends up being an ok set of albums

tcbts even has its moments, island and the audience are good to me but you have young love which is just absolute trash
>>
>>74872191
vague love songs kinda describes the low points of the afterman and tcbts overall honestly
like we get it claud, you love your wife, please stop shoehorning her into every goddamn aspect of the music unless you wanna kill her again and make another gaibsiv
>>
>>74872652
Underage detected.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.