[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a black metal doesnt look/act like your regular black metal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

>a black metal doesnt look/act like your regular black metal band
>people start hate them
why do metal fans care about image more than music?
>>
>>74870393
Guy on left looks like a nazi
>>
jealousy
>>
>>74870393
It's sorta like how niggers care about how "hard" you are when you make hip hop. Oh wew I just realized that both genres appeal to those with a low iq!
>>
>>74870393
Richard Spencer is in a black metal band?
>>
>>74870422
norway has a pretty high iq m8
>>
because they're popular and liked by hipsters
>>
>>74870496
What does that matter slurpee? That's merely the average with 49% of people under that score.
UGHGIGHGIGGHHGGIG
>average metal fan
>>
>>74870496
probably because of education and living standards.
>>
>>74870411
haircuts are racist now don't you know
>>
>>74870544
more like because of society and culture
>>
>>74870571
what's the difference?
>>
Black metal: The genre for shitty people who want to look, dress, and act shitty while they play even shittier music and have absolutely no fun doing it.
>>
>>74870393
>implying black metal fans didn't despise their sound
>>
>>74870393
With Deafheaven it's mostly because they were hailed as huge innovators in black metal and "kickstarted a stagnate genre" when blackgaze BARELY qualifies as black metal.
And with its huge exposure from large music publications, it grew it be black metal (in the loosest sense) for people who don't like black metal.
>>
Deafheaven did nothing new nor did they do it well on Sunbather, which paved the way for today's current metal tourism
>>
>>74870393
Might have something to do with them being huge faggots and having a cancer hipster fanbase. Also, they only have 1 album that isn't shit.
>>
>>74870740
>caring about sexual orientation of a musican more than about music
>caring about fans more than about music
so why do metal fans care about image more than music?
>>
>>74870393
My problem with Deafheaven is that I don't like their sound at all...

Americans can't make black metal/black metal-inspired music anyways
>>
>>74870837
We got Weakling and Judas Iscariot and uhhhh

them
>>
>>74870719
>metal tourism
hey just saying you sound like one of those people who unironically calls people noobs and brags about playing dark souls.
>>
>>74870816
Did me saying faggot really trigger you that hard? Time to go back to the sjw hipster metal subreddits.
>>
File: varg apu baby.png (365KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
varg apu baby.png
365KB, 642x361px
Varg has pretty much said it would be impossible to ever recreate the original black metal scene, and that everything after it is posers.
If you actually read about it it was like some insane meme filled modern neo viking saga with church burnings, stabbings, satanists, neo facists, pol pot supporting commies, a guy named dead who thought he was dead and would roll around in dirt and carry around dead animals and invented corpse paint. They used to throw a pigs corpse into the crowd and spray people with blood to make the normies leave. And it all started at a record store that was called "hell"
Everything they did was to be as evil and non mainstream as possible.
>>
>>74870898
t. tourist
>>
File: 1484167329495.jpg (28KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484167329495.jpg
28KB, 300x400px
>people who don't make metal complaining about others who do
>>
>>74870900
>listens to music for an image
>sends me to reddit
ok pal
>>
>>74870393
Black metal is literally the edgy teenager subgenre of already edgy teenager genre. Of course people be hating if you break the dresscode

Sunbather is dope. Bermuda sucks ass.
>>
>>74870906
>tfw I'm too much of a recluse to have a circlejerk of edgy friends
>>
>>74870900
Ow the edge
>>
File: DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg (232KB, 1116x1108px) Image search: [Google]
DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg
232KB, 1116x1108px
>>74870942
Varg, dead, euronymous.

It was beyond edgy, it was just a meeting of borderline psychopaths.

>In interviews, fellow musicians often described Dead as odd and introverted. Mayhem drummer Jan Axel 'Hellhammer' Blomberg described Dead as "a very strange personality […] depressed, melancholic, and dark".[7] Likewise, Mayhem guitarist Oystein 'Euronymous' Aarseth once said: "I honestly think Dead is mentally insane. Which other way can you describe a guy who does not eat, in order to get starving wounds? Or who has a T-shirt with funeral announcements on it?"[8] Former Mayhem drummer Kjetil Manheim later likened Dead's personality to that of Marvin the Paranoid Android.[5]

According to Emperor drummer Bård 'Faust' Eithun:

>"He [Dead] wasn't a guy you could know very well. I think even the other guys in Mayhem didn't know him very well. He was hard to get close to. I met him two weeks before he died. I'd met him maybe six to eight times, in all. He had lots of weird ideas. I remember Aarseth was talking about him and said he did not have any humor. He did, but it was very obscure. Honestly, I don't think he was enjoying living in this world, which of course resulted in the suicide."[9]

>The cover of Mayhem's Live in Leipzig contains part of Dead's suicide note: Jag är inte en människa. Det här är bara en dröm, och snart vaknar jag. (roughly translated: I am not a human being. This is just a dream, and soon I will awake.). In an article, journalist Chris Campion wrote that Dead may have suffered from Cotard delusion, meaning that he believed himself to be dead as a result of childhood trauma.[10]
>>
File: FB_IMG_1504107382512.jpg (34KB, 835x485px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504107382512.jpg
34KB, 835x485px
>A bad Envy rip off band calls themselfs black metal to seem inovative
>YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT
>>
>>74871083
Dead was legit. The others were just trying to be "cool"
>>
>>74870602
society and culture have to come from somewhere, do you think that some deity just made some societies act in one way and others act in another?
>>
>>74870544
Well they take all that kind of shit into account when they did those racial IQ tests, using abstract concepts
>>
>>74870393
I dont even like metal but I take one look at those two fags and I instantly dont like them.

*note- I say fag because they are weak and feeble and should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>74871083
Faust also killed a homo for hitting on him to add on how fucked up the scene was
>>
spikes and corpse paint are for fags
>>
>>74872046
Yes, absolutely.
>>
>>74870393
because the actual music of the genre sucks ass
>>
because it got popular because of the album is pink
alcest were doing the same thing for ages but they used dark album covers so it's not as cool
also they don't care about actual black metal, wich is weird considering how hard they're ripping it off
>>
>>74872273
>stabbed a guy 37 times
>only got 9 years

In other news he's playing drums on the new djevel album
>>
>>74870393
>why do metal fans care about image more than music?
It's mostly extreme metal fans. And it's because they are posers
>>
>>74870422
>>74870544
>>74870571
jesus christ lay it off
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.