[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Independent strong woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Independent strong woman
>>
>>74860268
It's WOMXN shitlord
>>
>lesbo harley quinn hairdo
>>
>>74860268
I'd still suplex her stink hole
>>
>>74860333
Desperate virgin
>>
>>74860268
damn i bet that fridge body can diddly 5 plates
>>
>>74860268
Feminism: not even once
>>
>>74860344
Not even. I just think she's sexy in a really gross way
>>
>>74860268
time to filter "women" on this board
>>
>>74860432
Only if we ban women everything they identify themselves as woman.
>>
>>74860590
>Every time

Fixed
>>
>>74860314
literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>74860686
literally looks like shit
>>
File: dexterslab_373.jpg (32KB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
dexterslab_373.jpg
32KB, 348x261px
>>74860268

Is she the nu-JUST?
>>
File: 250px-Mud_Golem_model.png (66KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mud_Golem_model.png
66KB, 250x250px
>>74860268
i'm not gonna comment on her hair or personal politics or any of that shit. i'm just gonna point out that recent candid photos make it look like she has dogshit posture, which is kind of surprising for someone who's made a career out of their appearance and dancing around.

that's all.
>>
>>74860268
JUST
>>
>>74861273
GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
It's amazing how much a woman cutting her hair can elicit rage in all the underaged kiddies on this board.
>>
>>74860268
Mommy
>>
Face looks 5/10 in that pic and the hair looks terrible. That being said, I assume that's just a bad example (of the face), and her body still looks great. Looking forward to her unJUSTing herself so that I can shoot more babies out into a kleenex to her.
>>
>>74861751

seriously who the fuck is behind these mommy posts? what kind of people make these? its the second most autistic shit ive seen on this board, the other being brrrrraaaaaap posters. kys
>>
>>74861273
Her tits are huge what were you expecting? And she isn't Nicki Minaj or Kim kardashian who actually have smaller tits that look bigger because they are short. katy's pretty tall for a girl (around 5'8) so hers are legit big and heavy.
>>
>>74861828
how the fuck did the brap snowball even start rolling downhill? i see people blame /tv/ for it but i don't know what the patient zero there is. are there a lot of butt posts on /tv/?
>>
>>74861734
wtf i love women deliberately making themselves ugly as fuck now
>>
>>74860432
yes, apparently filtering "female" isn't enough anymore
>>
>>74861828
weird shit keeps the normalfags out you silly man
im guessing you somehow missed all the tranny gore pictures too
>>
>>74860268
>"what kind of career do you want senpai?"
>>
>>74860268
>implying you fags would ever get a woman that looks anything close to this good
>>
>>74861828
I want a mommy milky
>>
>>74861901
Believe it or not not all women style their hair based on how it'll make a fat virgin with a fedora feel.
>>
>>74862001
no shit son, she doesnt even think about fat virgin hatlords or the vast majority of people on this planet
doesn't change the fact that she chose to get an ugly as fuck haircut on the tier of mohawks, dreadlocks, skrillex cuts etc.
>>
>>74861943
>tranny gore
You can't just say that and leave without source.
>>
I mean, she used to be sort of hot back when she didn't make herself look loke a dumb stinky white trash hoe, so I'm going to go ahead and say: those are some nice tits.
>>
>>74861828
Mommy feed baby.

>*suckasuckasuckasuck* goo goo
>>
>>74860395
desperate degenerate virgin*
>>
>>74860268
She looks good, but I wish she was like 60 pounds heavier. She looks too thin
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.