[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he fuck up Pancho and Lefty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: willienelson-793x526.jpg (83KB, 793x526px) Image search: [Google]
willienelson-793x526.jpg
83KB, 793x526px
Did he fuck up Pancho and Lefty?
>>
>>74853510
Jesus fuck that guitar looks like shit
>>
It's a pretty good version imo I don't get the beginning tho

The sound fits the lyrics better in Van Zant's version if that makes sense
>>
>>74853533
Her name is Trigger; show some respect.
>>
>>74853550
Why not get a new guitar that doesnt look like it was found in a dumpster?
>>
>>74853570
Because only that guitar sounds the way that guitar sounds. It has a singular sonic signature. It's the same way with horn players, each dent makes it sounds a bit different than another horn. Also why some musicians will only record in like one room in the whole world.
>>
His version is good. I like both.
>>
>>74853570
He's old, dude. People get more stubborn and resistant to change at his age.
>>
>>74853813
He's had that since like the 60s I think.
>>
Lyl the funny thing about Willie Nelson is that in the 90s he was completely irrelevant and reduced to playing at county fairs in front of 30 people before he managed to have his career resurrected as America's beloved senile pot-smoking grandpa.
>>
>>74853843
Well the IRS took all his money and shit
>>
>>74853813
It has nothing to do with that. It's just a sentimental thing to him and has a specific sound that no other guitar can replicate completely.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(guitar)
>>
I wouldn't say he fucked it up. But it pales in comparison to the original.
It was his daughter's idea anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_FLDIMVFxA
>>
>>74853891
He says he only still tours because he'd forget how to play guitar otherwise.
>>
>>74853843
Well yeah, that happens to tons of great classic musicians, they turn to shit for a decade and everyone stops listening to them, then they make a comeback and get popular again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.