[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she save female indie rock with her next album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Will she save female indie rock with her next album?
>>
probably not
>>
>guys I'm mixed and I have identity issues! BNM pls!1!!!1
SO PROFOUND
>>
female breast tits
>>
She looks like she got stuck with all the bad Asian genes.
>>
>>74849812
Milkies like that are superb for an Asian
>>
>>74849723
M I L K Y
>>
>>74849723
"Female" isn't a genre
>>
File: 1493045244324.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
1493045244324.png
288KB, 542x529px
>Photograph "by" a photographer
oh wow that really took a lot of effort, taking a picture
>>
>>74849723
I'm expecting Puberty 2 to be the start of her music going downhill.
>>
hey if the engineer that used to work at home depot is in this thread, fuck you
>>
>>74852430
>hey if the engineer that used to work at home depot is in this thread, fuck you
holy hell i quit my job from home depot like a week ago and im studying to be an engineer, weird coincidence
>>
>"indie rock"
>>
>>74852464
fuck you
>>
>>74852523
how do you know its me or what field of engineering im studying
>>
>dates a guy who took pinkerton too close to heart once
>>
puberty 2 is just an album men will never understand, i know that's a meme here now, but i genuinely think that the average man cannot truly emphasize with that album and that makes it harder for them to enjoy when structurally admittedly not much interesting is happening
>>
fuck chinks, fuck women, and fuck the teens that listen to this shite
>>
>>74853167
>t. sexually frustrated weeb

don't h8 just cuz ur forced to resort to masturb8
>>
i have not liked a single mitski track but my female asian-american friends regularly talk about her as though bury me at makeout creek is an all-time great record

at least japanese breakfast wrote a pop album that sounded great (psychopomp)

am i wrong?
>>
>>74853086
this desu
>>74853201 see above
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.